Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 08-17-2003, 08:54 AM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I think I had a bit of a run with you tonight. [img]smile.gif[/img] Alas, I had to go - I have to catch a flight to Melbourne at 7:45am tomorrow. [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]

It was fun...I'll ask Z about the chest.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 12:54 PM   #2
StigTC

Don't bother, Z allready told me a long time ago, that the chests couldn't be bashed, because then there wouldn't be anything left for the second party that came down through the dungeon with-out a rogue.

I just figured for roleplaying reasons, we could have our fun with it.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote