Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #21
Wolf Rider2
Elminster

Default Re: Bethesda doing it again on Nov.11th?

Destruction school is awesome . That's my main magic school.

Sucks about the door...
Wolf Rider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:28 AM   #22
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
Currently just finished my mage recommendations ( and swearing like a bull over that freaking door being locked all the time at the Mystic emporium...GRRRR!!!! ) can't fix it even with OBMM and changing the load order...ah well will have to wait till I hit 75 alteration and then spell-open the door.
It's a bug introduced by one of the official plugins, changing your load order won't help. I assume that if you're talking about load order you are playing on PC - in which case open the command console, click on the door, and type unlock then exit the console - head into the store, and unlock the much easier door to the private quarters at the top of the stairs with a lockpick (you might get a small bounty if you are seen unlocking it though) - doing this seems to fix the issue for the rest of the game.

I believe this is also fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch (or the Unofficial Patch for the plugins, can't recall off the top of my head).
Old 04-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #23
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Oooooh thnx Epona - I will do this straight away ( its been bugging me like hell not being able to get in )
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #24
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion

Haven't been able to see the preview yet, on reduced speeds till billing period turns over. But, in Skyrim are they going to make the beast races more beastlike as in Morrowind, or are they going to maintain the more humanoid appearances of Oblivion?

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:59 AM   #25
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Mehahahahaha....just bought an awesome cowl - Alchemy+5 Marksmanshop+5 Detect life 20 and Blade-10
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Old 04-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #26
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Marksmanshop ---> me gunning down merchants for discounts - should have been a marksmanship ofc.

"Unleash the Casey!"

Old 04-06-2011, 05:48 PM   #27
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion

But if you kill the merchants doesn't that kinda stop them from renewing their inventory? I still think its terrible that stolen items are somehow marked for all merchants eyes. I could understand selling a merchants own stolen items back to him being an issue, ala Morrowind. But that they could ID something as being stolen when you got it from the other end of the Empire let alone another district of the IC? That's just bizarre. Consequently, I am now searching page by page, category by category, through PES for mods. Still playing Morrowind myself, but prepping for when I jump into Oblivion.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:38 AM   #28
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Hehe It was a joke mate - I just misspelled the word

I got the cowl from a merchant for the lithe price of 6500 gold *ouch*

"Unleash the Casey!"

Last edited by Sparhawk; 04-07-2011 at 04:38 AM. Reason: smiley boogey
Old 04-07-2011, 04:49 AM   #29
Wolf Rider2
Elminster

Things like that are always so expensive... And a lot of the time not worth it. I like the free stuff
Wolf Rider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:07 PM   #30
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Agreed - but I didn't know what else to buy - the houses are sucky and I cannot enchant stuff yet on my rogue...

My mage on the other hand is another matter - lots of stuff to make my self hehee

"Unleash the Casey!"