Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-27-2001, 07:05 PM   #441
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Don't worry about the "other topic". I have ABSOLUTELY no desire to determine if LoA's butt is nice. (No offense LoA)

Not really bored with talking about me, since I'm the new guy here, but to be gentlemen, I could let you tell me a little more about you...

As for more information, I spend most of time playing on the computer, which doesn't necessarily mean games. I download a lot of stuff, and have quite a decent collection...

Also, at least once a week, I play D&D 3rd Edition with some other guys. Running out of things to say...

*Turns to LoA.* How about another round?

Whew! Most glad the other topic is er, not interesting to you! (giggles)

PnP D&D? That's something I could never do. Never had anyone around to play with! Thank goodness for crpg's ! Of course I'm dreadfully bad about the numbers anyway...sigh... I just want to play...who wants to mess with all those pesky numbers!?

I didn't think you got to play games all day...haha... but I love to 'play' with computers in most ways. I do alot of wordprocessing/graphics stuff at work. Database (ACCESS...I really hate M$!) and such things. Am now the resident html student of the dept. I'm creating the webpage for our Italian program. Wanted to do it from scratch in html. Slow going, and I haven't had time to do anything on it for 6 wks (boss is out on maternity leave and I'm swamped ) but it's fun! Wish I could do those sorts of things all day.

What sorts of collections do you have?

Cloudy
Old 03-27-2001, 07:07 PM   #442
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Damn! Steam quotient is up and I gotta go for a bit! BE BACK SOON TO HEAT IT BACK UP! *grin*
Promises, promises...sigh... here we go again..abandoned to my own devices....oh wait! LadyZ, Zeeke and Charean are still here!

Cloudykins
Old 03-27-2001, 07:09 PM   #443
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*comes back down the stairs, kissing Charean on the cheek on the way out*
Later, luv, I'll be here!
Lady Wendy, people spend their time looking at the back of my head, eh? Well, I'm afraid you've got me there, because I've been doing nothing but look at you and your ass for the last 20 minutes, while catching up on the activity!!
Hehehe...LoA, fill me up!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-27-2001, 07:15 PM   #444
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

KDog - Yeah seems like my Ass is all I have going for me tonight!

Is somebody going to continue this thread? ACK! Hard to think when you've got two huge speakers jammin in your face! Why do I love this damn Limp Bizkit song I do not know....!!!!!

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 07:15 PM   #445
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sniffle...sniffle... I AM abandoned again...WAAAAAAHHHH

I'm going to get paranoid...EVERY time I come to this (expletive deleted for modesty's sake) Inn, I get left talking to myself....sigh...

-Hey self, how are you? Do anything interesting today?

--Well self, not really. Just work, work and more work...I did arrange air travel for a job candidate...dullsville, really. He is in east nowhere Iowa and the east podunk airport has NO good flights...waaaahhhh...they all left me at the same time!!!! Humph!

-awww not to fret self...it's okay I still love you...but you know, maybe you should blow this popsicle stand for a half hour or so? Many other places to talk with folk , nice interesting things to read...go on...you can do it...get up and leave the inn...go on, stop fuming and whining and go look around... come back later and see if the place is still a steam filled ghost town...

Cloudy, off to peruse the board
Old 03-27-2001, 07:16 PM   #446
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

That's just like me, Cloudy! I get things stirred up . . . and just slip away.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-27-2001, 07:19 PM   #447
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Oh, so many ways can I go with that!!! Wouldn't necessarily twisted, just things that even surprised me when I remembered that I did them (had one too many of those fine meads).

Since some of them are a little fuzzy to me, maybe good-old Kdog can put them in a song to enlighten everyone!

Of course, with the right, umm, motivation, I could be convinced to tell some of them.
Hmmmm... well now...(big grin)... what kind of motivation we talking here? LOL! I'm all ears...hehehe

KDog? sing, canary, sing!

Cloudy
Old 03-27-2001, 07:22 PM   #448
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Reeka- HAHAHAHA... bad girl! Did you see what you started? LOL Ahem...sometimes I think we are rivaling my old Armie steamathons...albeit those were refined word games...and uh, not quite like er..well they WERE less obvious...don't looke at me like that...they were refined double entendres and innuendo...er most of the time...(chuckle)

FireStorm
Old 03-27-2001, 07:23 PM   #449
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
KDog - Yeah seems like my Ass is all I have going for me tonight!

Is somebody going to continue this thread? ACK! Hard to think when you've got two huge speakers jammin in your face! Why do I love this damn Limp Bizkit song I do not know....!!!!!

Well, it's certainly a healthy, well muscled ass ( I can't believe I'm having this conversation) And if that's going for you, then I think you've a fine evening ahead of you!! LOL
BTW, Limp Bizkit rocks!!

Cloudy, come here, my dear, until Ladyz manages to (wait for it) get her ass off the floor, It looks like its you, me and Reea? Reeka, my dear, are you still here?

BY THE WAY, NEW THREAD IS UP
------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-27-2001).]
Old 03-27-2001, 07:25 PM   #450
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Sniffle...sniffle... I AM abandoned again...WAAAAAAHHHH

I'm going to get paranoid...EVERY time I come to this (expletive deleted for modesty's sake) Inn, I get left talking to myself....sigh...

-Hey self, how are you? Do anything interesting today?

--Well self, not really. Just work, work and more work...I did arrange air travel for a job candidate...dullsville, really. He is in east nowhere Iowa and the east podunk airport has NO good flights...waaaahhhh...they all left me at the same time!!!! Humph!

-awww not to fret self...it's okay I still love you...but you know, maybe you should blow this popsicle stand for a half hour or so? Many other places to talk with folk , nice interesting things to read...go on...you can do it...get up and leave the inn...go on, stop fuming and whining and go look around... come back later and see if the place is still a steam filled ghost town...

Cloudy, off to peruse the board
HAHA! Join the Club sis! I'm talking to a donkey for crying out loud!

------------------