Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-28-2001, 06:17 PM   #31
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
The DIPS KDog are rather breathtaking! I've been meaning to ask you about the other night in the inn when BK walked in on you and Charean. Don't the doors have locks on them?

My dear, dancing with you is like dancing on air, for you are as light to me as the very breaths you take..
Err, well, yes, ummm, that is a bit embarrassing. The best way to describe it would be to say that we became 'empassioned' and worldly things, such as locking doors, removing covers, indeed making it past the door, became lesser concerns to us!!

LadyZekke - Don't you worry, we're gonna party tonight!!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-28-2001).]
Old 03-28-2001, 06:18 PM   #32
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Oh my my...you do have the gift, bard of the Inn, truly you do! (eyes sparkling, she peers at KDog and Zeeke over her drink) And what mischief shall we all be up to this evening? Did I see a monkey in the room before the bar moved?

Ahhh, I knew I'd find some entertainment here! I have nought to do for a bit.

CloudLustre

Ahhh, my fair bringer of clouds, I am merely reacting to the fairness and beauty that surrounds me this evening, my heart dictates my words, you hear what I feel, directly so, no less.

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-28-2001).]
Old 03-28-2001, 06:18 PM   #33
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Oh, God, Bilqis. That's like a question for Solomon. And I'm the wrong person to ask. I'm a real soft touch and constantly bend and break rules when anyone plays on my sympathy (and then pray and no one finds out). Could someone (I'm not suggesting you mind you) make her a personal loan until she gets her check. I would be a little skeptical of something like this but since you've known her a long time it seems like you think she is trustworthy. I do little things for the students all the time (little favors). I guess I'm too big hearted. Good luck on this one, Bilqis. I'm glad I'm not in that position today.

Best,
Reeka

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-28-2001, 06:21 PM   #34
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Actually, my fear is I'll be opening a door that I won't be able to shut again. And she's not at risk of eviction, which is why Social Services won't help her. But she does need the money. And I like her. And I believe in giving people a hand up when they need it.
SEE???? I'm so torn. Someone tell me what to do!

That's a tough one Bili. You could personally lend her the money if you have it, but there is always the risk she will ask for money again in the future. If you don't have the money to lend her, then just tell her there is nothing you can do in a very nice way, showing her you feel for her. As you said, she is not at risk of eviction. Maybe she'll be able to find another way to pay her rent.
As I said, tough one!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 06:24 PM   #35
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Oh, God, Bilqis. That's like a question for Solomon. And I'm the wrong person to ask. I'm a real soft touch and constantly bend and break rules when anyone plays on my sympathy (and then pray and no one finds out). Could someone (I'm not suggesting you mind you) make her a personal loan until she gets her check. I would be a little skeptical of something like this but since you've known her a long time it seems like you think she is trustworthy. I do little things for the students all the time (little favors). I guess I'm too big hearted. Good luck on this one, Bilqis. I'm glad I'm not in that position today.

Best,
Reeka

Thanks Reeka. I'm glad you understand. I'm too tired to decide now anyway.

**bilqis drops her head into her hands and closes her eyes.**
I'm sorry... I don't mean to bring you all down.

**She lifts her head and says, "Oh let's forget the sad stuff!! A Toast to Kindhearted, fun friends!" **bilqis raises her glass and swallows it all down in one gulp**

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Old 03-28-2001, 06:25 PM   #36
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

KDog: Next time man lock the door! What is it they call them in Sahuagin City "lust chambers?"

I'll dance with you Zeke.

Just somebody please tell me if you see the MAGE approaching.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-28-2001, 06:27 PM   #37
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Ahhh, my fair bringer of clouds, I am merely reacting to the fairness and beauty that surrounds me this evening, my heart dictates my words, you hear what I feel, directly so, no less.

LOL...so you do, so you do! And I shall sit and watch the goings on this evening. Tis a quiet night, to be sure. I am a fair bit tired and as BK is off fighting evil somewhere, and my archnemesis appears to have run off , I have nothing to occupy my time. I shall be here for a bit but must needs attend ot rl things anon.

CloudLight

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-28-2001, 06:27 PM   #38
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Hey, I'll take a dance with any of these lovely ladies! Not a one of them could ever be forgotten *Now Kdog rolls his eyes as he knows what's coming*. To do so would be like forgetting to breath.

No, it would be like forgetting to breath the sweet air of the blossoms of the flowers in the spring, as that is what being in the presence of these fair and beautiful ladies is like.
I'll take a dance after you and Bilqis have finished your conversation! Yeah, the flower thing got to me!

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 06:29 PM   #39
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
KDog: Next time man lock the door! What is it they call them in Sahuagin City "lust chambers?"

I'll dance with you Zeke.

Just somebody please tell me if you see the MAGE approaching.

*Zeeke hops from his chair, slides over to the fair Reeka, and offers her his hand.*

Shall we? I think Kdog can watch for the Mage.
Old 03-28-2001, 06:31 PM   #40
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I'll take a dance after you and Bilqis have finished your conversation! Yeah, the flower thing got to me!

Fear not, fair lady! My feet will never get tired of dancing, when I am floating on the beauty that has filled this room. I shall take you up on that shortly.