Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-17-2001, 01:47 PM   #1
Caine
Elminster

I'm beggining to hate this bitch more than Aerie,It seems he dies all the time,he fights Viconia for some reason to make me drop either of them,he dissed the shadow thieves (whom I love) and he generaly sucks in combat,Luckily he doesnt talk and whine all the time. Does Anyone else like Keldorn?. And Nalia,dont get me started about her
Old 10-17-2001, 01:49 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Well, he sounds like Sean Connery(Who is cool.), he can dispel charm and domination spells cast upon your partymembers with a casting time of 1, he can remove enemy invisibility with a casting time of 1, he has a pretty cool sword from the beginning, give him Carsomyr and the bracers of dexterity and he can obliterate ANY other NPC, except maybe Edwin, Aerie or Jan, depending on whether they can him him with some strong spells before he gets close.
Old 10-17-2001, 01:50 PM   #3
Aragorn1
Symbol of Cyric

Yeah i do, try him with the crom fayer and change his shield, i found him as good a Minsc, and that coming from me is the highest of praise!

------------------
Silence dog! The only thing you are fit for is to die at my hand
Old 10-17-2001, 02:08 PM   #4
Warby
Zhentarim Guard

Also give him the dragon armour, helm, and ring of fire protection. Aswell as the Casomyr and gauntlets of dex. After that you can just send him into battle with a few fire balls close behind.

Warby
Old 10-17-2001, 02:25 PM   #5
hagimihale
Manshoon

Keldorn with Carsomyr has been the most effective front-line NPC in my game. Until I got the Crom Faeyr for Anomen, Keldorn was consistently taking out more opponents than anyone else. His Dispel Magic is very powerful (much more so than even my 16th level Sorcerer PC) and his Prot. from Evil lets Anomen keep room for other spells.
Old 10-21-2001, 11:02 AM   #6
Kitty
Manshoon

That's probably because some people don't use him properly. All he REALLY needs are the Gauntlets of Dexterity to kick ass. Im my games, Keldorn died just once. He has amazing saving throws and huge hit points - hard to beat that guy!
Old 10-21-2001, 11:08 AM   #7
Byronas

I like Keldron. That's why I create a clan that supports him!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-21-2001, 11:33 AM   #8
Warby
Zhentarim Guard

Also get the boots of speed for him. He's a killing machine then. He is so good agains Beholders and mages.Most magics don't work against him.

Warby
Old 10-21-2001, 11:42 AM   #9
IrishHound
Dungeon Master

I have to agree with,kitty, alot of ppl on this forum just don't maximize the potential of their npc's and this creates frustration. Personally, I'm not a goody two shoes player so I rarely used, Keldorn, but there is no way given his powers and that wonderful sword he is able to weild once you get it, that a person can say he is weak, far from it.

One other thing, even the most powerful players can die, this is a brutal gameplay world with alot nasty encounters, so it's fair to say that some times the bear gets you!

------------------
To quote the pestering peasant, Neeber, of tradesmeet: "I killed a rabid rabbit! I'm experienced, now!"