Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-30-2004, 10:49 PM   #31
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Leonis:
It was a great night. Hello Dave and TDC, I'm Leonis (we've met in RL now before online!)

And I agree with Kakero... We want Sydney girls! Where are you? Otherwise next time I'll have to become the token woman and keep batting my eyelids and showing a bit of leg...
Well you do have the hair and im sure we can find a nice mini skirt for you to wear next time.

Bondi is great for drinks.

It was great to meet you to Leonis! Definatly have to meet up for drinks again. Hopefully once Yorick has finished getting married and spending time in the US he can make it back to OZ.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:24 PM   #32
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

dont forget the cd's Leonis!! [img]smile.gif[/img] . ill remind ya on oct 13 (if ever i remember )

Catch me if you can..
Old 09-30-2004, 11:44 PM   #33
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Hey, Dave! You're pretty good looking! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I know, how shallow, but hey, it's always nice to hear you're a spunk
What! Not only is this blasphemy, it is also virtual marital treason. Everyone knows I'm IWs biggest hunk. Heck, I'm so spunky I make semen look bad. No I'm playing.

Sounds and looks like you guys had a great time. The pics are awesome. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]First of all... LMAO! Thats wude! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I lurrrve it.

Second... the truth hurts, duzzntit Arlz. Youve been demoted to second sexiest [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL "Arlz".... thats your new nick for the typing impaired. You like? Or no like?

Third, the picture of me is hell bad! DELETE IT OR FACE MY WRATH. Gay wrath aint pretty guys... watch out You havent seen my infamous "double bitch-slap". Its fantastic. 'They'(you all know who im talking about) call it the bane of many an arrogant hetero.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:44 PM   #34
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
dont forget the cd's Leonis!! [img]smile.gif[/img] . ill remind ya on oct 13 (if ever i remember )
Havn't tried Doom3 yet Harks, but thanks for that. Now for some real scarey action get your self over to EfU and try out the haunted Isle. i will probably be on tonight at about 8.30ish so drop on in and I will give you the tour!
Old 09-30-2004, 11:46 PM   #35
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Ohhh ohh! Can you get me some too? I like your bro's music, but don't tell him that. :shhh: Ill buy you a drink at the next outing
Old 09-30-2004, 11:57 PM   #36
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Ahhh so your awake now Dave?

How was the walk ?

I assume you managed to run to grab that last train ?

HEHEHE it was good meeting you last night bro!
Old 10-01-2004, 12:00 AM   #37
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Hey, Dave! You're pretty good looking! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I know, how shallow, but hey, it's always nice to hear you're a spunk
Thanks darl. If you look anything like your avatar demon guy... well.. then... your pretty sexay yourself

I know I'm a spunk. I'm really modest too. Being sexy and humble are my two best features... and God knows I have a lot of good features. LOL (if you havent noticed the sarcasm, its there in copious amounts.... ya dig?) Thanks for the compliment, was really unexpected, specially from THAT horrible foto.

Quote:
Originally posted by Leonis:
That's what you get for using amatuers...

It was a great night. Hello Dave and TDC, I'm Leonis (we've met in RL now before online!)

And I agree with Kakero... We want Sydney girls! Where are you? Otherwise next time I'll have to become the token woman and keep batting my eyelids and showing a bit of leg...
Drunken amatuers... you forgot drunken.

Nice to meet you too man, you've got cool hair. And the whole stoner face thing [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k. Nar, definately need to round the lads up again sometime soon.

As for the girls, well... I think I brought enuff feminimininiimimity this time round, but it WOULD be nice for someone else to hold the fort with me. Do we know of any IW sydney girls?

And please, dont show leg [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2004, 12:18 AM   #38
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave_the_quack:
Second... the truth hurts, duzzntit Arlz. Youve been demoted to second sexiest [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Like, what-everrr. Don't even go there, honey. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave_the_quack:
LOL "Arlz"... thats your new nick for the typing impaired. You like? Or no like?
Whatever works for you, dude. Alex is also fine, BTW.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:53 AM   #39
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
quote:
Havn't tried Doom3 yet Harks, but thanks for that. Now for some real scarey action get your self over to EfU and try out the haunted Isle. i will probably be on tonight at about 8.30ish so drop on in and I will give you the tour! [/QUOTE]ahh.. lets me see if i can find the time for it [img]smile.gif[/img] . anyway, i will be back to a measly lvl 1 you know. hope you can help me out then. i try and log on by 10pm if not.. well work may be heavier than i expected.

Catch me if you can..
Old 10-01-2004, 12:55 AM   #40
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
quote:
Havn't tried Doom3 yet Harks, but thanks for that. Now for some real scarey action get your self over to EfU and try out the haunted Isle. i will probably be on tonight at about 8.30ish so drop on in and I will give you the tour! [/QUOTE]ahh.. lets me see if i can find the time for it [img]smile.gif[/img] . anyway, i will be back to a measly lvl 1 you know. hope you can help me out then. i try and log on by 10pm if not.. well work may be heavier than i expected. [/QUOTE]LOL No worries I can help you out. BTW you will level up to level 7 automatically when you speak with Durnan. But I will show you the ropes.