Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2001, 10:32 AM   #41
Gray Mage
Banned User

Man those bring back some good memories, I'm 30.

VOLTRON

Remember Spiderman and his amazing friends, IceMan and FireStar. That was definately my fav of my childhood....hands down.

Try Putting (IMG) (/IMG) sudstitute ][ for the() in your sig
------------------

Feel My Power

[This message has been edited by Gray Mage (edited 03-06-2001).]

Old 03-06-2001, 10:33 AM   #42
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Anyone remember Ultraman? Construction must have been booming in Japan, a city got wrecked every day. I want one of them Beta Capsules
Old 03-06-2001, 10:44 AM   #43
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Firestar, I forgot all about her! Wow... I'm flashing back all over the place. Okay, I need a smoke and a beer *DOH!* It's only 9:30 a.m! Scratch the smoke, err, I mean the beer then!! Back soon, my fellow remeniscers!!

------------------
All right you primitave screwheads, listen up! This...is...my...BOOMstick!
:1djsmile:
Old 03-06-2001, 11:34 AM   #44
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Griever:
Yeah... *sniffle* all of us so innocent, so carefree and shining...

its like remembering your first date, first crush, first fight...

or how bout those long walks by the beach with your family

and star gazing...

So sad on what people have come to today... sex and violence... where was the appreciation, the love, the sweetnes, the value, the touch , comfort, joy laughter... all doesn't mean that much today... If I could go back to those old days, without computers and stuff... I would, but then , you would never know, because of this... the forum has done so much for us... we could share what we want... what if...

this forum lasted for years with the same members... our posts in the 10000ths and we share everything... we would like cry already if someone leaves, or we could build something magical around here...

this forum is a special place, it separates us from the pain, the hatred, the sorrow of the world... this is our

Separate Peace

On where we invent ourselves, imagine our future, ambitions, reality. on where no one really gets hurt, and no one really dies...

i think i am about to break down...

Griever/Bahamut,

You are one very special person. I'm gonna cry too. Now I am seeing the you that Armie valued so highly, again. I like it, but please don't fret too much. ok Nostalgia is good as long as we reflect and learn, but don't bog down in it. Just my not-so-humble opinion!

I'd give anything to have that carefee feeling again for just a day! To play and laugh and do simple things that have meaning to me. Just to sit amongst the trees and feel the sun on my face and not have a worry at all about what I need to do or accomplish or that the trash needs taking out! To be able to freely enjoy the and appreciate the beauty of the simple things all around us that we take for granted in our rush through the hectic lives we lead now. That's why I posted this. So we could all stop a minute and be young/carefree again, no matter what our true biological ages.

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-06-2001).]
Old 03-06-2001, 11:46 AM   #45
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I see some old memories worth to be remembered forever and others to stay burried until my body take that evidence away from this world.
All is not better before, somthing is better today, tomorrow might be good it might not even be..

Cherish your memories as a part of yourdelf and draw strength from yhem if you can, but don´t forget today is yesterdays tomorrow, the day we were bound to mak a difference.

------------------

::HOWLING WOLFGIR THE MAD WOLF::
Old 03-06-2001, 11:50 AM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Wow, we don't need a time machine, we have each other!

Uncle BEEEEEEEEL!!! Hahahah, LoA, that's it, exactly! And Partridge Family , anyone? ooooooh David Casssidy...hair longer than mine...hahahaha..and that BUS whooo , blinding! Space Ghost cartoons, Johnny Quest, oh YES..never missed him...loved Race Bannon...mmmmm LOL

Kdog, you have that Puffenstuff theme going through my head! Somebody make it stop! LOL Sing the ScoobyDoo song fast! LOLOLOLOLOL

Camaros! WE had one...daddy's pride and joy "hugger orange' with white racing stripes back in the late 60's...got about 9mpg !

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-06-2001, 12:00 PM   #47
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
I see some old memories worth to be remembered forever and others to stay burried until my body take that evidence away from this world.
All is not better before, somthing is better today, tomorrow might be good it might not even be..

Cherish your memories as a part of yourdelf and draw strength from yhem if you can, but don´t forget today is yesterdays tomorrow, the day we were bound to mak a difference.
True Wolfie, true. But our memories and experiences, good or bad, make us who we are. And whatever bad you have in yours, my friend, it is quite obvious they have forged a strong individual with a sense of fair play and thoughtfulness. So my motto is disparage not your bad memories, but learn from them!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-06-2001, 12:01 PM   #48
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

The memories are now flooding back

Sesame street...electric company....Kaptain Kangaroo.....legos.....matchbox cars.....
Growing up in a small town (pop. 200) there were 6 of us all the same age and we spent nearly every saturday racing around a dirt track (that we built ourselves) on our BMX bikes.....and then spent the late afternoon drinking lemonade under a huge oak tree nursing our new bruises/cuts/scrapes......no cares, no worries.......it was the best time in the world!

KDogRex--
Minneapolis??? Me too....where about exactly in the Twin Cities?

------------------
Old 03-06-2001, 12:07 PM   #49
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Moridin,

Lemonade brings back a flood for me. Sitting on my grandmother's porch and watching the squirrels try to eat the food from her bird feeders! And huge trees...I LOVED sitting in her wooded areas (she owns lots of undeveloped land) and just listening to the birds and the wind lightly rustling the leaves...sigh That is something I miss all the time...the woodland thinking times, soaking up what God has given us and feeling so at peace....sigh...

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-06-2001, 01:24 PM   #50
Gray Mage
Banned User

that didn't work oh well
------------------

Feel My Power