Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-15-2002, 10:39 PM   #11
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
Well,

I was offered $65,000CDN today for my corvette and I'm kinda torn. I don't really need the cash, but the car has become kinda boring. It's fun to drive and all, but there's not much more I can do with it. What do you guys think?
Sell it and get an Alfa - I am. If you want old but classic get an Alfasud - just make sure you've got plenty of rust protector handy.

[ 11-15-2002, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 11-15-2002, 10:40 PM   #12
Animal
Gold Dragon

Or a 54-56 Mercedes 300SL Gullwing. That works. Gonna start searching. That's it, the vette's gone.
Old 11-15-2002, 10:40 PM   #13
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Well,

I was offered $65,000CDN today for my corvette and I'm kinda torn. I don't really need the cash, but the car has become kinda boring. It's fun to drive and all, but there's not much more I can do with it. What do you guys think?
Sell it and get an Alfa - I am. [/QUOTE]You ever decide on that color.
Old 11-15-2002, 10:41 PM   #14
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
quote:
Well,

Sell it and get an Alfa - I am. [/QUOTE]Ooooooh, an Alfa Romeo. What type? OR maybe an E-type Jag. Kinda hard to come by, though. I've seen a few exotics that've been restored already, but I want it for a project. The SL still grabs my attention though.

[ 11-15-2002, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]
Old 11-15-2002, 10:43 PM   #15
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

I like the GTV's m'self. Shouldn't have to worry about rust as much here, Animal...less rain
Old 11-15-2002, 10:44 PM   #16
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
quote:
quote:
Well,

Sell it and get an Alfa - I am. [/QUOTE]You ever decide on that color. [/QUOTE]Yes...meteor grey. Now all I need to do is wait for the bugger to arrive.

Old 11-15-2002, 10:48 PM   #17
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by True_Moose:
I like the GTV's m'self. Shouldn't have to worry about rust as much here, Animal...less rain
Less Rain, I live on the west coast of BC!! We get rain 13 months out of the year, and Calgary's no better with the amount of salt they toss down on the roads. Rust has always been the biggest challenges with any of my projects, especially the ford. Had to rebuild the entire truck, from the cab mounts up.
Old 11-15-2002, 10:50 PM   #18
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Well, our community is against salt, they only put down sand. But I agree, cars practically dissolve in the roads in winter.
Old 11-15-2002, 10:51 PM   #19
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Ooooooh, an Alfa Romeo. What type? OR maybe an E-type Jag. Kinda hard to come by, though. I've seen a few exotics that've been restored already, but I want it for a project. The SL still grabs my attention though.
I'm getting a brand-new GTV, but if you're looking for an older classic, you could go for an old Alfasud or a Sprint. Or if you want something a bit more exotic, a Lancia Stratos or an older Ferrari Mondial - they would be awesome to do up, if you had the time. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2002, 10:54 PM   #20
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Question Mark

How about this one? This is a car...pre-WWII Alfa 8C 2900 Spider.