Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2001, 08:51 PM   #21
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Peekaboo!

I think we might have been infiltrated by a cunning and devious spy. Keep your eyes out men.
Old 04-28-2001, 08:55 PM   #22
Davros
Takhisis Follower

WOOHOO - sports, beer, farts, and sexist jokes. One on the eye for affirmitive action. So, are the pommies going to put up a fight for the ashes this year???? Just got a reply from Arsenal FC - no they won't spot me a ticket to the Leeds clash next week BOOHOO.

Don't kick the baby!!! (Kyle's brother)

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-28-2001, 08:57 PM   #23
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Staralfur:
I think we might have been infiltrated by a cunning and devious spy. Keep your eyes out men.
yeah, but the kung fu girlk in her sig is cute...

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
Old 04-28-2001, 09:07 PM   #24
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
WOOHOO - sports, beer, farts, and sexist jokes. One on the eye for affirmitive action. So, are the pommies going to put up a fight for the ashes this year???? Just got a reply from Arsenal FC - no they won't spot me a ticket to the Leeds clash next week BOOHOO.

Hi Davros

We probably won't try too hard for the Ashes in deference to the age of your team. I can't believe Shainie has been forced to leave the Old Peoples home for one more series. Does the matron know that he is going?

If you want a ticket for Saturday's game I've got one. Of course I need to be sure that you will wear red rather than white. Plus it might be difficult for you to get here in time!

By the way - The Lions are coming. Any interest in Rugby Union?

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Heading for Cardiff
Old 04-28-2001, 09:16 PM   #25
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Yes Donut I would be wearing RED - is there any other colour - "Go the Gunners" - I did email their office because I am flying in that morning, staying the night, and flying out to Jamaica on the Sunday. Am hoping one day to get to see them. Guess I will try again in August when I have more time (will be on leave that time at least). Have only seen one football game over there - saw Derby v Borough at Pride Park in 99 (still backed the reds - only one red to NOT support - those damned devils - urgh).

Warnie is not that old - this from the country that served up Goochie, Cowdrey and Boycott until just about in their 50's LOL . Yup, the Lions are coming, but not to Perth I don't think (pity).

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-28-2001, 09:37 PM   #26
Donut
Jack Burton

Donut
Quote:
Yes Donut I would be wearing RED - is there any other colour - "Go the Gunners" - I did email their office because I am flying in that morning, staying the night, and flying out to Jamaica on the Sunday. Am hoping one day to get to see them. Guess I will try again in August when I have more time (will be on leave that time at least). Have only seen one football game over there - saw Derby v Borough at Pride Park in 99 (still backed the reds - only one red to NOT support - those damned devils - urgh).

Warnie is not that old - this from the country that served up Goochie, Cowdrey and Boycott until just about in their 50's LOL . Yup, the Lions are coming, but not to Perth I don't think (pity).

Davros - I am serious about that ticket. If you are really interested I will make enquiries about it tomorrow. It belongs to a friend who's girlfriend doesn't want him to go to football. (She's from New Zealand). You would need to meet me outside Highbury on the day. Let me know.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Heading for Cardiff
Old 04-28-2001, 09:45 PM   #27
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I am deadset serious Donut - that would be fantastic if you could help me get to the game. I have to nip off to the shops shortly to buy a few things for the trip, but if you have any luck with the ticket then either email me direct (address is attached to the TGE registration) or reply via this thread. Getting to the game would be an unlooked for bonus, and show the real value of cultivating friendships over forums like this (thank goodness Dan got it back on line in time). I know to not get hopes up, you can't promise anything yet, but knowing that I have someone working to help me out is a rush in itself. I look forward to hearing from you again.

Signing off for a couple of hours now

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-29-2001, 02:59 AM   #28
Rikard

Quote:

WTF?

MANCHESTER UNTIED FC FOREVER

We Got 008 (that what we call him at PSV) Van Nistelrooy
Try to beat that Arsenal ()

Bah Arsenal what's gonna be next?
Liverpool?

------------------

The Githyanki Necromancer/Assassin - New and Improved

Old 04-29-2001, 03:01 AM   #29
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
Quote:
Originally posted by Staralfur:
yeah, but the kung fu girlk in her sig is cute...

Don't worry about ladyzekke... she's cool...

Besides, you notice that wicked fart her "girlie" uses to disable opponents???

------------------
{Next time I send some damned fool, I'll go myself...}
Old 04-29-2001, 04:05 AM   #30
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
This looks like a nice place to fart and to talk about sports. Of course someone might need to leave from time to time if the ladies need a light bulb changing or if there is an iddy-biddy spider over at their place.

Tin Hat Time

Put on the footy! And crack the slab open mate!

------------------