Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-25-2002, 01:17 PM   #1
Sir Exxon
Zartan

I guess you are now curious on what Hotmail has done wrong. Well, I'll tell ya.
The last few days, I have been unable to access my account without changing my password for every single time. Cause when I enter it, and I know I type right, it has just said: 'Invalid Password'. After a couple of days with that, I started to get annoyed with that, so I mailed Hotmail, just to get a reply from a machine that tells me to look in the Help-section. That answer did not satisfy me, cause I've browsed through that section several times after the problem started, without any luck. Ok, then I just had to live with it. But when I today tryed to log in, just to be told that my password is wrong, Hotmail had managed to delete all my messages! Not a single left, so I couldnt know if I had gotten any new, plus that I lost many, many complicated passwords to different places. ....!
F*CK! Damn Hotmail! Has anyone else had this problem? What shall I do?

Old 04-25-2002, 02:17 PM   #2
Charean
Hathor

bug report

Try this - it is to report a bug. If you aren't happy with that... then try

support for hotmail

This is a support email. Let me know how it works out. I use hotmail, but am weaning off it...I don't need that anymore. If you are looking for alternatives, let me know by email and I can send you a list.

Good luck!

[ 04-25-2002, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Charean ]
Old 04-25-2002, 02:19 PM   #3
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Grrrr indeed...

Account Size Critical: You may not be receiving all of your messages. Messages that would push your account over the storage limit are being returned to the senders. Delete messages to reduce the size of your account or Get Extra Storage

Sounds like they might have deleted your account. What else would you expect from MS?
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 04-25-2002, 03:49 PM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Charean, that's very nice of you indeed, but unfortunatly, neither of them worked.
Perhaps you could send me that list? I'll mail you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks!
Old 04-25-2002, 05:08 PM   #5
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Yesterday it said my password was incorrect (even though I know it wasn't ). I just went and changed it - they had a link to where I could go change it. Seems to work now *shrugs* [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2002, 07:53 PM   #6
LennonCook
Jack Burton

I did have a similar problem once... my password changed, and my MSN block list had been cleared out.
One of my school friends once said their password had changed, all their emails were deleted, MSN contact list completely blocked and deleted.
They said one of their friends had had something similar...
If it was only a one off, id cry hacker; but since it has happened to numerous people (whom no one person could possibly know all of), I am very inclined to cry Politician, or maybe bug.
Old 04-25-2002, 07:53 PM   #7
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I have msn - hate it - but it's free for another month - then -DSL!
BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHA

ehm

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>