Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2001, 08:53 PM   #11
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
It is good to see all of you still on the boards!! I was wondering what would change while I was gone!! And I miss you too, AzureWolf!! Haven't given anyone a bad time lately! (giggle)

Well Caleb will be back any day now.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 09-02-2001, 08:55 PM   #12
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Did you enjoy all the back road and the sceenary along the way i have heard there are some pretty areas there. Any interesting stories to tell everyone here??
Old 09-02-2001, 08:56 PM   #13
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

*gets out an Earth To space Intercom*

G: Have Anyone Seen Caleb, And Dough Boy and His Throne Of Scone?

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-03-2001, 12:01 PM   #14
Epona
Zartan

Hi Charean!! Good to hear from you.

(Just Bumpin' the Punkin')

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 09-03-2001, 03:23 PM   #15
Charean
Hathor

Just thought I would get this in while I was thinking about it... it seems to me that Missouri and Oklahoma are fighting to be the most Hickest State. Missouri has the hicks from the Ozarks (yes, the Hatfields and McCoys are real families... ask about the feud and they barely remember anymore), and they have the Disneyland of Country there - Branson, MO. Gads, you couldn't find more folks going country if you tried... then there is Oklahoma. Where I have found - no joke here, real serious - a Git & Scram. Sort of like a gas station and convenience mart. Real scary the names they come up with. And you all know that Garth Brooks is from Oklahoma. The drawls in both states are quite interesting, but don't hold a candle to Tennessee or Georgia.

Texas, as you Texans already know, invented Bar-B-Q... or at least they think they have. Oddly enough, I have found amazing pulled pork bar-b-q in Arkansas. Anyway...

Satan said given a choice, he would rather live in hell and rent Texas. That is how hot it is there. The heat is amazing. Sure, I am used to 100 percent humidity, but dry heat is quite different. If you are used to wilting with high humidity, try breathing dry air. Gads. Ah, our land of extremes.

That is all for now. Getting ready to go back out on the big road (as we call the interstates). Take care Ya'll!! Be safe and be healthy.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!? Dang, they are wet... perhaps a Bic... nope... same problem - ok, I will settle for a couple of sticks and a magnifying glass... <grin>
You are what your deep driving desire is; As your deep driving desire is, so is your will; As your will is so is your deed; As your deed is so is your destiny.The Upanishads
Have found the Path I have been searching for... now to Dance upon it!