Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-02-2001, 08:32 AM   #1
bigman

...i am currently performing the last task for the shadowmaster and i hope to rescue imoen...however i am stumped! the golem in the eastern lower room is smoking my ass for breakfast...(how do you like that mixed up metaphor/analogy?)...strangely enough, even though it is a hideout for vampires, they do not pose quite the problem for me that this particular HASTED golem does...any tips on how to beat down his nasty self? thank you...

Old 02-02-2001, 08:33 AM   #2
bigman

...ooops! i meant the WESTERN side of the hideout...

Old 02-02-2001, 09:19 AM   #3
Ramon

Hi Bigman !

I have not quite understood where you are at exactly in the game.

And what "subspecies" of golems is it that is
giving you the trouble ?

So long,

Ramon

Old 02-02-2001, 09:50 AM   #4
DIRT
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hes clay beat him with the blunts.
Old 02-02-2001, 09:51 AM   #5
Hagar

I think he is talking about the Clay Golem in Bodhi's Graveyard dungeon Chapter 3.
Just hack him to pieces. I hope you have done all the side quests in Chpater 1 + 2 and have some magic weapons on you.
Is this your first Golem? If yes, turn around and do all the other quests, get more levels and weapons.