Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2002, 09:33 PM   #1
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Heh, sorry I didn't get this up earlier ya'll. The forum crashed on me.[/i]

...it's curious what horrors and wonders we hold in the back of our mind...

Of what we feel and what we see,
All logged away in memory,
It's funny if we stop and think,
Suffering is reality's last link.

Fresh Meat Players!!

The Wanderers is now taking on limited new members. I believe the number shall be around 3, no less to be sure though I may accept more. If you are interested, please PM Spree. If you are not interested... Then why are you here?

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam
Chapter 5: Other Interests

~Mia's cheeks deepend in their crimson shade as you spoke. But as your speech trailed off she regained her composure. She had a fake puzzled expression on her face.~ "Well Murdock..." ~She paused, gaining a wide-eyed innocent countenence.~ "That's fine by me. But I don't see what all the fuss is about, o-or why you would let the harpers get in the way." ~She twirled a lock of her brown hair on her finger.~ "I mean, Murdock, you're my best friend. I'd pursue those other interests any time. Inside, outside, two feet, all fours, by the lake, in the street, morning, noon, night..." ~She smiled softly.~ "Really though Murdock, I'm sort of... Flabbergasted." ~A smug smirk spread across her face.~ "I had no clue you were such an avid stamp collector."
(ooc: OK Larry, I admit, this one took me a LONG time to think up. This one is sneakier than Maverick corrupting the masses of toddlers.)

Glorfindel
Within The Depths Of Lake Eharra
Chapter 5: Of Bloody Water And Bewilderment

~Out of the bustle a single figure swam towards you. The elf had obviously been in recent battle, as fresh scars, scabs, and bloody bandages adored him. The aquatic elf stopped in front of you, fiercely clenching a well-made spear. He looked at you curiously with dark turquoise eyes.~ "Watched you come in. Here to sign up, kid? I wager you're still a bit young, but if that's what you're here for you'd best come with me." ~He peered at you impatiently, running a hand through his pale green hair.~ "You talk son?"

Mistral
The Wood Of Eerie Howls
Chapter 5: Care To See What Else He Can Do?

~Silas stood up slowly, shakily.~ "Y-yes? You'll... You'll marry me?" ~He shook his head in disbelief at your affirming happy nod.~ "Me?" ~He exhaled, looking at the cloudy sky.~ "Dear gods. So much to do then. Got to... To get you a dress, and get you some flowers... And... And get me a flea bath..." ~He grinned at you, his green eyes shining.~ "Mistral, I-I I can't believe this. You're perfect and I'm not the last man on Earth, how can this be?! I-I mean... I'm dreaming right? And..."
(ooc: Awww, don't quit just yet Mistral! OK you can if you want. But give me one more post!!! I think Mister Silas is doing a bit too much talking... Maybe you should pre-occupy that darling little mouth of his. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] )

[ 03-14-2002: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]

Old 03-14-2002, 01:11 AM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC: Yeh Im the first Reply... YAY!! Lol I fell special now ... O and I thought Ud probably b able 2 tell me Larry.... y arent our sigs workin nemore?? I read the thing on the forum home page but It was only for sigs being hosted here... ne ideas???

Glorfindel
Glorfindel looked at the battle hardend elf and had a sudden wonder of how close the battles were, deciding he wasnt going to back out now he said " Yes sir, I can speak, my name is Kalluin (I think that was it) and I come from the Bulwark. I am here to enlist in the battle against the vile Saughin and Mallenti!"
Old 03-14-2002, 10:03 AM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Although the money meter at the top says that we are at $933.00, in actuality we are only $200.00 shy of our goal! So, we will have our own server soon. I beleive Ziroc has disabled a few additives to reserve vital space in the meantime.

[ 03-14-2002: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

Old 03-14-2002, 09:21 PM   #4
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Glorfindel
Within The Depths Of Lake Eharra
(ooc: LOL! Guess you can't be last in everything, right? [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

~The elf chuckled.~ "You've got some spunk kid. I like that. Name's Valhach. But you'll do well to keep calling me sir. Come on now kid. We'd best get you situated. Follow me." ~He gestured for you to follow as he walked swam through the crowd, leading you down a series of quiet coral hallways.

(ooc: GAH! Kick me every time I say walk, OK? I gotta get out of that habit.)
Old 03-16-2002, 08:44 PM   #5
mistral4543

OOC>>> Sorry for not posting earlier... you wouldn't believe the incredible amount of time RL takes up

IC>>>
Mistral

Can this be Silas? ~ Watching her beloved embark on an uncharacteristic torrent of babbling, she feels her insides being tickled exceedingly in this moment of tenderness ~ Forgive me, my love... ~ Chews her lips, trying to suppress the waves of ecstacy threatening to engulf her.

Still he speaks on, incoherently, the emerald green light in his eyes twirling with her golden ones. Unaware of the brilliance with which the surroundings are cast upon, she fixes her gaze on him, adoringly and steadfastly ~ I have not lived in vain.

Now stepping forward, surrendering to desire after one last feeble attempt, she wraps her arms around his neck, tilts her head up and presses her soft lips against his, silencing him once and for all.
Old 03-16-2002, 09:17 PM   #6
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

OOC: It's OK Mistral. I really wasn't expecting any posts today with the forums down. But eh... Are you ending on that note? I'll understand if you are. I'll miss your posts to be sure, but I think I'll live. I won Survivor, remember? The greusome burping contest with Larry!
Old 03-17-2002, 03:20 AM   #7
Glorfindel

Glorfindel
Glorfindel swam after Vlahach through the series of coral corridors, he wondered just how big this building was on the inside.... cause it felt alot bigger than it looked from outside.

OOC: Ill give you a everytime spree
Old 03-17-2002, 10:09 AM   #8
mistral4543

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
OOC: It's OK Mistral. I really wasn't expecting any posts today with the forums down. But eh... Are you ending on that note? I'll understand if you are. I'll miss your posts to be sure, but I think I'll live. I won Survivor, remember? The greusome burping contest with Larry!
OOC>>> I'd love to stay on, Spree [img]smile.gif[/img] But I need to sort out my own thread (HT) first... currently handling more characters than I can handle, given my tight time schedule... grr... Tell you what, if you don't mind a little inertia from me (ie, my next post could be in a weeks' time ), please post ahead and I'll try to keep up with you.
Old 03-18-2002, 07:44 AM   #9
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

~Ryley looked awe struck, watching the ball of arcane energy dance through the air.~ "Well I..." ~His wavering trust was broken momentarily by his wonder.~ "Sir, I'd really like to... If it ain't too much trouble n' all..."

~Then it's settled, we're off to make you a wizard.... *we spend the rest of the day getting the new apprentice squared away, for in the morning we head out for adventure.*

You Can Not Hide
Old 03-19-2002, 01:10 AM   #10
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

"Oh, confounded all! Here we are, making up jokes and silly games...and just yesterday we were seeing dead people! Let us be thinking about what we will do in the event that the Gods treat us with more of their whims. I do not like having to engage in open battle, and would be much happier thieving. I am good at it! So, we need answers. I know who can help us. I will have to go back ...to them. The two I told you about knowing before meeting up with you in the woods that day. Is that a plan? Can we go do that? It is the only lead to answers that I can think of."

[ 03-19-2002, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Closed Thread