Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-11-2001, 05:09 PM   #1
abbaddon

Hi!

i´m stuck with the 3rd tablet.
can´t open the door to the room, and i only got 1 gem, the 2nd is in the lock so that i can enter. do i need 2 gems? is there a 3rd one??
i thought about teleporting in, but i gess then i´m trapped?!?

thnx
Old 01-11-2001, 05:23 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

There are a couple options here:

You can follow the link in my signature and look in the HINTS section which list 3 locations where one player found glowstones (sometimes it can be slightly random).
You can try blocking the door of the first room you have opened with a crate or chest, taking the glowstone back and use it to open the second room. The trigger to open the secret alcoves seems to not only be the two switches but keeping the doors open.

If you still can't make a go of it and you're super stuck. Email me!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2001, 07:32 AM   #3
carg
The Magister

A technical addition to Wyv: the switches won't stay in the right position unless the other glowstone is present: they just jump back to the basic position. But to operate the switch you must open the door with another glowstone. So you do need two, unless perhaps if you could open one door, block it with a crate or something to keep it from closing, and use the glowstone close to the other door. Can't garuantee it will work, but I think I'm going to try it when I reach it with my current party (uh, do you call a solo adventurer also a party ?).
Probably not now I think it through, because you need to trigger both switches before removing glowstones. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghh, my beautiful theory down my own drain.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2001, 10:58 AM   #4
abbaddon

thanx!

but i made one more strange experience with W&W: i saved in front of the door with the 3rd tablet (and i KNOW i only got ONE glowstone; otherwise i could not have been there), and as i loaded the game and looked in my invetory -oh dear- there were two of them????????
i wondered but, went on and got the 3rd tablet.