Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2001, 10:38 AM   #1
maxkillen
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have been roaming around the burial ground killing all the wailing virgins and even the older virgin (I forgot her name). I came upon a character that had on armor and simply overpowered him and he vanished. All of this took some time and I kind of forgot what the purpose of the Burial Ground is, besides killing, what do you do there and where do you go next?
maxkillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2001, 11:24 AM   #2
Bluestar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler
If you saved before you killed the armor you might want to go back and try something different. You can get a cool set of armor from the demon. There is a Tomb in the cave; you will have needed to get something (a badge, I think) from the tomb before you talk to the Shaman. Then you need to get out of the caves and go to the very NW corner of the island and talk to the Shaman.

Bluestar
Bluestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2001, 12:43 PM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

re: the armor
there's two ways to go with that also, other than killing it. so if you do go back and re-do it, keep that in mind.
*smiles* i thot that was totally cool. as a matter of fact, that's one of the ways that i feel alignment should be developed and represented ingame. so save before it, and have fun with it.

V***V

vesselle is offline   Reply With Quote