Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2001, 03:16 AM   #281
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

A dark figure comes crashing through the window, covered in think tendrils of darkness, and lands on the bench, knocking 4 or 5 glasses of mead off onto the floor, causing a loud crashing sound that caused silence throughout the bar.
All eyes are drawn apon this figure although none can clear see through his cloak of shadows and all strain to make out his face. The shadows seemed to be eminating from what looked to be a black armour of leather and his glowing white eyes stood out from his hood.

"It would seemeth to mine eyes that thy drunken louts doth have an evil in thy midst. I plead that thee. Show thyself lest I destroy thy one thing that thee hold close"

The darkend figure held up what appeared to be a red skined imp by it's tail, it's barbed point sheathed in a grey sack so that it could not inject it's lethal poison, and showed it to all in the bar. None had yet dared to open their mouths.
Old 05-15-2001, 03:23 AM   #282
Killer
Banned User

then killer open the moth AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH
Old 05-15-2001, 04:04 AM   #283
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackAssassin:
A dark figure comes crashing through the window, covered in think tendrils of darkness, and lands on the bench, knocking 4 or 5 glasses of mead off onto the floor, causing a loud crashing sound that caused silence throughout the bar.
All eyes are drawn apon this figure although none can clear see through his cloak of shadows and all strain to make out his face. The shadows seemed to be eminating from what looked to be a black armour of leather and his glowing white eyes stood out from his hood.

"It would seemeth to mine eyes that thy drunken louts doth have an evil in thy midst. I plead that thee. Show thyself lest I destroy thy one thing that thee hold close"

The darkend figure held up what appeared to be a red skined imp by it's tail, it's barbed point sheathed in a grey sack so that it could not inject it's lethal poison, and showed it to all in the bar. None had yet dared to open their mouths.
The window repairs itself. The meads/table reverse themselves back into their tankards.
Lord Shield looks at the new figure irritably - you disturbed his customers. The read creature shrieks in agony, clutching its head, which starts to bubble - thejn it explodes!!!!
Then Lord Shield looks at the black-clothed figure. "And just what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Old 05-15-2001, 04:25 AM   #284
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

The dark figure stares at the bloody mess in his hand and grinns.
"I beleive this creature that thy has so brutally destroyed will cause Him some concern. I doth think that His constitution should be diminishing as we converse. I do thank thee for the trouble of doing the task myself."

He jumps down and stares at what was before a mess and now clean. This bartender was obviously more than just a commoner looking for a coin or two.

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness. I also an ice cream salesman!
Old 05-15-2001, 04:35 AM   #285
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackAssassin:
The dark figure stares at the bloody mess in his hand and grinns.
"I beleive this creature that thy has so brutally destroyed will cause Him some concern. I doth think that His constitution should be diminishing as we converse. I do thank thee for the trouble of doing the task myself."

He jumps down and stares at what was before a mess and now clean. This bartender was obviously more than just a commoner looking for a coin or two.

Let's just say the Lady of Pain and I have a few bits in common

Old 05-15-2001, 05:58 AM   #286
Killer
Banned User

wow the table reapir itself lets cut them agien rrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhh hhhhhhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg the deomon knigth sighs
Old 05-15-2001, 06:11 AM   #287
Lord Shield

I point a finger at killer - a jet of pure lava hits killer, charring him to a cinder. Killer will regenerate - eventually! As I said, nobody can die here, but the pain still exists. NOBODY deliberately damages THIS bar

Old 05-15-2001, 07:05 AM   #288
Killer
Banned User

ahahah i am immune agienst lave all fire cold and electrisy(in teras of bhaal imported)kurt fighted valanty drived the alin invasion
Old 05-15-2001, 07:22 AM   #289
Lord Shield

ok - that's why i specified lava instead of fire - if you don't burn you'll drown/asphyxiate

Old 05-15-2001, 07:41 AM   #290
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

Atemis looks around at the feats that have just happend wondering how hurt he can get before LS gives up. so he pulls out his weakest dagger (dagger+2) and stabs his leg. the blood wells up then suddenly the wound has gone. he stabs his side the same thing he jabbes at his chest also heals. just before plunging the dagger into his skull he thinks twice and orders a beer.

------------

a cloaked figure walks in and go's up to artemis. she takes down her hood and sits next to artemis. he looks at her and jumps. "i thought you where in suldenseller". she gigles and says "well i came looking for you didn't i" she calls LS over and order a beer.

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats