Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-05-2001, 07:55 PM   #131
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
however, the HADB will offer you power, laughter, and a monopoly on the clan business! and also, we'll let you in on our plans for world domination.

Shhhh dont give away too many of our secrets

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 09-05-2001, 08:28 PM   #132
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OHF, no offers from you?

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB
Laughing Hyena

Old 09-05-2001, 10:01 PM   #133
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
OHF, no offers from you?

You have to remember that at the moment, there are only two members, and even though I carry the OHF title in my name, I am also part of a dissolved clan. Has to do with an outdated list, where most of the clan no longer come here, or something like that.

Anyway, as a self-entitled spokes-person for the OHF, I want to remind you that the most intelligent clan (that is OHF, if anyone missed it) is letting the two lesser powers battle it out, and then the bleeding, black-eyed, smelly winner has to take on us!
(translation: We wanted to see how far the other guys would take it, before we stepped in.)
Now, I could offer you the title of Queen of the OHF, but that means you would have to do the nasty with Master Rikard, so we will just forget about that one...
I could easily say that since you would be the fourth member on our reorganized membership records, you would have your choice of many titles and/rewards that go with it. But that is putting the ball in your hands. Will you run with it? Probably not. You would rather me spell it out to you, right? OK...Let me counsel with Master Rikard, and see what riches he has in store for you. After all...I am only an apprentice, and third on the list for reorganization placement. (And I have the cute little demon-child you see before you)

------------------

Father of the wickedly cute child known as MaryBeth
Old 09-05-2001, 10:42 PM   #134
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm... i dont think they were eager enough to put the offer on the table. they must have thought that they could take their time while we made bids and you would still choose them. well here at the HADB we dont treat our members like that. everyone gets a fair chance, and exceptions will probably be made for you. here at HADB, we respect you as an individual, not as some faceless robotic name like the competition. here at HADB, we care!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-05-2001, 10:48 PM   #135
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I just see them offering goods/services that they cannot back.
We are the only clan of the three that has it's own website!
Stick that in your peace pipe and smoke it!

------------------

Old 09-05-2001, 10:49 PM   #136
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

In this corner we have HADB!

Annnnd in this corner........ we have in a 2v1 matchuppp...
LH and OHF!

UHHHHHH...... lets get ready to rumble!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-05-2001, 11:03 PM   #137
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

our site will be up and running sooner or later... once we get someone to volunteer as webmaster, that is. and if nobody volunteers, then ill have to do it, despite the fact that i have 2 other websites trying to get off the ground.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-05-2001, 11:17 PM   #138
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Reeka you know who you wanna go with. Now quit holding back and say LH!

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked @ the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Currently in service for the Red Wizards
Old 09-05-2001, 11:26 PM   #139
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Persuasion...manipulation...all these guys know.
We are the true heroes of the board...

------------------

Old 09-05-2001, 11:28 PM   #140
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well the hero falls to what he cannot see, of course...

------------------