Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-01-2000, 02:42 AM   #1
Winner

Many game days ago I dropped the Dragon Ore, Evil Elements, and the Evil Eye in front of the west gate of Ishad N'ha. Whenever I come back they are still there. Just got the evil eye and went back to Booger Dungeon and gave the rest of the party the evil eye. Thanks to a hint here at this forum. Other stuff dropped is gone forever, and if you really want it to go down the tube drop it inside a town. You can store stuff of course, by selling it to a shop, and then buying it back when you find out you need it again.

Old 12-01-2000, 05:10 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

The only stuff that remains after you drop it are essential quest items. If you look, all the stuff you dropped was probably needed to complete a quest (such as the Evil Eye to complete the Boogre quest, the Evil Elements to kill Haleabus, the Dragon Ore to get the Dragon Plate to enter Dragonspire, etc).

Sazerac
Old 12-01-2000, 09:28 AM   #3
Jungwirsch

If you want to avoid having to pay the extra money for selling and buying back, can one create a dummy character with high strenght and give unneeded stuff to him? Let him stay in the nearest Inn at all times for keeps? I'want to try that but haven't gotten around to it yet.