Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 08:00 AM   #1
Zehnman

I'm trying to find the little stout I have to kill to be an assassin. I have searched that damn mine from top to bottom and I cannot find him! I've ready that he's "very deep" but how deep is that? Down near the lava lake (lake of fire)? I also read he's tunneling into the Kings treasury. Is he in there, because I haven't opened the treasury. Please, any specifics as to where to find this guy would be greatly appreciated.

Old 11-13-2000, 11:16 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Gosh, well he is down there. I actually found it easier to find Raskallion than I did to find the lava lake area. Unfortunately the only way to find him is to go back and reswitch some of those levers (which is a major pain) and see where the right hand trolley takes you. Raskallion is not far from end line on one of the right trolley paths.
That wasn't much help since I can't tell you which levers need to be in what position. Hope you manage it!

(I suppose it would be possible to sneak or fight your way through the treasury to get to him, but I never tried that)

Wyv