Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-20-2005, 06:28 AM   #1
Cayra
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have 2 pieces of the crystal

I have the ring that removes the 'stones in my way'

I've dropped down to the area where there are lots of chests in a small maze, a lake (with underground tunnel) and a lava pit with bridge I can jump across

The only thing I can find that looks like boulders blocking the way is a beige crystal like mass weher on of the chests would be in the amze

am I in the right spot?

I can't interact with it

and I can't get back to the previous part of the dungeon as I fell through a hole

Thinks as her types " were there any crates to stack' to get back up

Just a pointer please
Cayra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 09:33 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quoting from Xignal's walkthru on :

http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/wiza...gonspire.shtml

8. Go back to where you dropped through the hole near the Flywheel Lift and go south. Climb onto the Top Bridge (Q) and carefully jump off. Let the current slowly drag you along and watch for the wall of the waterfall. Attempt to land on the stony middle bridge - if you miss you’ll need to drift up the river, land at the Eastern Cove (E), go to Kol's Intersection (G) and go south. Follow the passage until you get to the Blocking Boulders (R). Use the Sigil on the boulders and they’ll melt into the ground. Open the chest to get the third dragon crystal.

I'm still looking around to see if Xignal also gave Ziroc all his maps (the ones that would make things like "(E)" and "(R)" meaningful but I can't find it. Hope the description above will give you some idea where you need to go.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 08:55 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Exactly. That is the spot. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Technically it should also be possible to land on the ledge with the treasure chest behind the boulder by jumping down the waterfall.

[ 03-20-2005, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]
Old 03-20-2005, 11:58 PM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

If you go back to the entrance of Dragonspire, there's a path that you follow (furthest to the left, I think) that eventually is blocked by a pair of huge boulders. That's the spot in question...

I usually access it from the other side and use the Sigil on the boulders so I can get out [img]smile.gif[/img] I jump into the water from the area where you place the dragonshards, and I generally have a hard time squeezing through the other exit. There's a small cave opening you can get into from there.

Remember to check out the sigil, too... it has a rather nice property
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote