Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-29-2001, 05:23 PM   #1
Technomange

Do not have snake figurine, lost it or ? What do you need to say "exact text"-contained in servant's book. Have everything else to enter Naga's chamber.

If someone could please provide text in this servant's book it would be appreciated

Thanks,
mrx
Old 01-29-2001, 05:36 PM   #2
Xignal76

The questions are random. The answers all start with "The Servant..." and the last words are Waits, Bows, Dreams, and Prays.

-------------
Rick
Hints, Walk-Throughs and More at The WWHAP
Old 01-29-2001, 05:47 PM   #3
Connla

Was going to recommend Rick's (Xignal76)brilliant walkthroughs, but he pipped me at the post!!
You will need to collect the 4 monkey idols (catch that dratted run-a-muck monkey!!) and the snake idol and use these in the library. The servants book is on a pedestal behind a book case, and also, the correct serpent wand is in a hidden room above the bookshelf opposite the pedestal, part of the floor will go up and down, ride this up.

But do not be like me and go over to investigate only to be hit on the head, squashed and just stood there wondering what on earth was killing me!
Old 01-29-2001, 06:26 PM   #4
skywalker
Banned User

To be more specific:

When the serpent charms, "the servant bows".
When the serpent schemes, "the servant dreams".
When the serpent sleeps, "the servant waits".
When the serpent srtikes, "the servent prays".

Type in the answers in quotation marks to respond to each line from the Naga Spirit.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2001, 07:53 PM   #5
Technomange

Thank you both very much, quick response I have the wand and incense, having lost the snake figurine somewhere I can at least finish this quest, thanks to your assistance and links.

Maybe something you can use: I learned that you can access guilds you do not qualify for if you change class, and then proceed to the guild and join, then leave and cancel your training. Good way to get some additional training. Make sure you do not have the items needed to complete your class quest on the character entering the guild.

Cheers,
MRx