Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-24-2000, 02:45 PM   #1
Sourceror

TTSIA. My party is in the serpent temple and has found lots of them Ale Kegs. On the ground, and even on some table. I get that funny blue "grab it" cursor - but nothing happens when I click on them! I can't carry them, I can't break them, and I can't even fill one of those empty flasks I've found in the kitchen.

Please help! I really die with thirst!

Oh, and another question: how do I *climb* down a ladder? Every time I use the "down" arrow my party just falls down to the bottom and gets bruised.

Old 11-24-2000, 03:11 PM   #2
xenotoca

you admire them, wonder at the rendering. walk round them jump over them lay on the floor under them then go and do somthing useful like saving the Gael Serran

Ladders what ladder ther are holes you fall down and bits of wood (normally two long bits on either side and lots of little short bits across them holding them together) you can climb up.
In other words take the pain like the rest of us.

Old 11-24-2000, 08:42 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

What vintage are you keg of ale?
Does your potion ever fail?
I try to open to no avail.
And sober ends this dusty tale.

Wyv

(not nearly as good as the other bits of poetry here and there)
Old 11-25-2000, 05:18 AM   #4
Sourceror

THX for your replies! =)
Now I know that it's not just me, heh!

Here's another oddity: that lady Erzebette(sp?) who tells you that Hephaestus built her house from fireproof stone, so the dragon cannot burn it. Well, her hut sure looks like made from wooden logs to me. Maybe it's petrified trees, heh.

Oh, and as for vintage: I prefer port wine. =)

Old 11-25-2000, 08:28 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I like a good Chardonnay or Merlot. Used to make wine many years ago. Made an elderberry wine (I have only one bottle left) which would knock your socks off! Perchance that was because I aged it in an old Jack Daniel's whiskey keg. We've been considering turning some of the back acreage into a mini vineyard. The difficulty is the Michigan's growing season is not long enough for most grapes. Now, while I'm not too fond of a concord wine (concords grow very well in MI), wild concords are something else again.

Wyv
Old 11-25-2000, 01:15 PM   #6
Kore'tha-Konkoror

Am I the only one that knows how to climb down ladders?

Old 11-25-2000, 04:59 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Kore'tha -

I'm sure many players would be delighted to learn if there is an effective and easy way to climb down ladders. We've read several posts on complicated procedures which work half the time which is why most of us are still just jumping!

DO TELL US HOW!!!

Wyv
Old 11-29-2000, 06:14 AM   #8
teefha

But bogerbrew? Its good? For what????

Old 11-29-2000, 08:44 AM   #9
Astyanax12

Boogre Brew has two principal uses
1. Smother a cute stone idol with it in a lascivious way to gain unexpected benefits.
2. Slip it to an under age stout with a writ complex.

You'll know what I mean when you get there........

Old 11-29-2000, 08:53 AM   #10
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Such a nice way with words, Astyanax!!

Wyv