Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-09-2000, 06:59 PM   #1
Junker

Is there no other way to get back to Brimloch roon other than thru the Dragon Spire ???

If it isnt....then this is to stupid..I have a few quest left that i need to go back to get paid for,,and getting back isnt a problem...but when i want to get to Brimloch again, I cant see no other way than thru the Dragon spire,,,Is this for real..pls tell me it isnt !!!!!

Old 11-09-2000, 07:38 PM   #2
Fangface

I was afraid to even try until I learnt Create Portal and Teleport. Suprisingly useful, really

Old 11-09-2000, 09:13 PM   #3
Junker

Well...That was what i thought...I think this really stinks...There is just so many things in this game that has poor design..What does the people of Gael Serran actually do ? Dont they travel at all ?? First there is no way of getting from Valeia to Ishad, then you cant get from Ishad to Brim without getting thru a Dragon spire....LOL, LOL, LOL..

Okey, Okey its just a game, but I think a small tiny bit of realism to the game had been fun.

Just take the first guy in the game,,He said he had been to the tomb..How did he do that ?? LOL (Or did he go the same path as our heroes and placed the keys and such in the same places again ?)
There is just to much stuff like this that doesnt make any sence in the game.

Old 11-10-2000, 09:31 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I really would have liked to have been able to teleport from one town to another after having first visited them the hard way. This game has you running around so much just that addition would have been of such great help!

Wyv
Old 11-10-2000, 09:55 AM   #5
Astyanax12

You can climb up the cliff near to Torin. This avoids the Dragon Spire caves entirely. I found that the region immediately below the entrance to the dragons cave is best.

Old 11-10-2000, 01:05 PM   #6
Valkyr

You CAN get to Ishad from Valeia. No problem. Except if you dont have the ring from whats his face in the crypt, then the Oracles might not let you through there passage. Dont know if there is another way around the passage though...