Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 10-29-2003, 04:09 PM   #21
Morguemaus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

moiraine sedai

10,000 pardons. I did not mean to put you down in any way, shape form or size.
I did not intend to insult you or any of the fine ladies that frequent this bar.

-Drags his sorry carcass out of the bar, and closes the door on his way out, making sure he leaves enough money on his table to pay for his meal, and his drinks, and a suitable tip for any problems he caused whilst he took a break from cleaning the mines.

-The door slams, and he is gone.
Morguemaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 07:48 PM   #22
sultan

-just as maus slams the door, a tiny, gray form slips inside and hops right up to sultan lounging in the jacuzzi. waiting patiently, sultan finally notices him.

there you are, mischief! just what have you been up to?!

-mischief unceremoniously drops the two lava pup carcasses he's carrying into the bowl of willowbark chips and gives sultan a look of pure derision, if sultan had any sense of body language to understand it. but, he's human, so he doesnt get it.

what a good bunny! barkeep? got any recipes for these things? or maybe the wizardess might just heat these for us?

-mischief turns his back to sultan then moves off with a foot flick, disappearing behind the counter. if sultan had noticed, he might have been worried. (in fact, if sultan had noticed the wizardess' look about suggesting such a frivolous use of her powers, he might have been VERY worried.) but instead he dreams idly about roast lavapup, his fingers trailing idly in the jacuzzi.

[ 10-29-2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: sultan ]
Old 10-29-2003, 08:12 PM   #23
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by sultan:
his fingers trailing idly in the jacuzzi.
Just when I was beginning to think that my work went unnoticed!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 11:56 PM   #24
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*walks back in from the road* Wow! Head out for a day, and major renovations arise!

*steps back*

Nice work, Wyv! Bringing the forest in here with your mural really adds something. *turns around* For those who don't know, Wyv is an artiste whose specialty is forest floors, the flora that surrounds us. *turns back* How nicely you've woven it in with the sky, making the place feel like a cozy nest. Thanks!

*surveys the bar* Sheesh! Go away for a day, and patrons are insulting other patrons without realizing it, patrons taking offense, and poor, misunderstood doors are suffering from it all! Please, guys and gals, keep it civil in here... perhaps someone would be interested in building an addition with a jousting room, where those with anger and frustration can safely take them out...

*eyes the lava pups in the bowl of willowbark chips* Eeyyeerrrmmm..... Sultan, I'm not quite sure what you want to do with those. Even marinated, they don't cook well -- something about being surrounded by fire during their natural lives. *eyes the floor* At least there's no blood trace left behind. That stuff's murder to get out. You're welcome to roast 'em over the fire if you're interested... roasting forks are in the stand over there.

And Moiraine.... I've always had a fear of Chocolate chip-less chocolate chip cookies! Something about true frustration... I'll gladly take that scroll.

*sits back* The night is old, but yet young. Time for a last cider before the evening calls it a night.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 07:11 AM   #25
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by sultan:
(in fact, if sultan had noticed the wizardess' look about suggesting such a frivolous use of her powers, he might have been VERY worried.)
~Raising an eyebrow at Sultan's suggestion, Moiraine Sedai then shoots a hearty glare at his back. Eventually realising that he wasn't going to notice her, she contemplates her previous outburst at Morguemaus, and realises she should apologise at the next available opportunity for her overly aggressive atttude. She nod's at Bungleau appreciatively for his wise advice~

Barkeep! I think I fancy something new... Something aside from this spider cider... Perhaps we could make something out of those lava pup carcasses? Any suggestions?

Moiraine Sedai

[ 10-30-2003, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: moiraine sedai ]
Old 10-30-2003, 12:58 PM   #26
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

*Walks in, Takes a look around*

Nice job Bungleau. I like it. I'm pretty sure Jafin would appreciate you stepping in for him. He has never had any trouble with it in the past. Good luck with your franchise.
Old 11-02-2003, 08:36 PM   #27
sultan

~sultan grabs a couple of roasting forks and spears the lavapups. he eyes the willowbark chips that are stuck to the carcasses and silently thinks himself a true gourmet. as a coup de grace, he dips them both into the champagne filled jacuzzi, giggling "marinade" under his breath, and then walks over to the open fire to make a snack...

~nobody notices the tiny rabbit darting in and out of the neatly stacked bottles on the shelves. as they rattle and wobble, mischief finds himself wondering if bungleau has any circus training... might be fun to find out...
Old 11-03-2003, 08:00 AM   #28
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

Eyeing Mischief suspiciously, Moiraine Sedai walks over to the bar, and places a scroll of Protection from Pesky Rabbits in front of Bungleau, says 'Just in case...', winks, then returns to her seat, smiling.

Moiraine Sedai
Old 11-03-2003, 02:36 PM   #29
Olli Kalma

So long time I last entered into bar!
Bungleau, may I offer you one cup of Nymph coffee?
While you drink it I could copy your scroll of Protection from Pesky Rabbits ...

Never know if I need it too.
Old 11-03-2003, 06:11 PM   #30
sultan

~mischief surreptitiously acquires the scroll of protection against pesky rabbits and stashes it in a corner for snacking later. he returns to the room and considers acquiring all the quills that might be used to copy it as well...