Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-07-2002, 04:01 AM   #1
The Trickster
Manshoon

I finished Medal of Honor yesterday, the day after buying it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great game, but where's the rest of it? It takes me about 2 or 3 months to finish a Black Isle RPG, and 2 to 3 days to finish an action game. I know what has better value for my money.
<br /><br />Movie Reviewer for Ironworks Gaming<br />Hero of Icewind Dale and alias to The Nameless One, Gordon Freeman, Garrett, Elayna Sedai, Cate Archer, Child of Bhaal, J.C Denton and Patrick Galloway.<br />Leader in the war against commercial music.
Old 10-07-2002, 04:26 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Are you talking about Medal of honor 2 ? What level did you play ?
Old 10-07-2002, 04:47 AM   #3
The Trickster
Manshoon

Whichever one Allied Assault is! Don't get me wrong, I thought it was a fantastic, cinematic game, but just too short. Admittedly, I was playing it on Easy, but I've already got a fair way through on the second difficulty level now. I can't wait to play Omaha Beach level on hard.
<br /><br />Movie Reviewer for Ironworks Gaming<br />Hero of Icewind Dale and alias to The Nameless One, Gordon Freeman, Garrett, Elayna Sedai, Cate Archer, Child of Bhaal, J.C Denton and Patrick Galloway.<br />Leader in the war against commercial music.
Old 10-07-2002, 05:14 AM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Well, then you are in for a real treat. Remember snipertown ? When playing at easy and you got shot by a German sniper, you could still get away with it, also because of the medic who was running along with you. But play it in the hardest mode and one bullet from a sniperrifle kills you (like it should). And yes indeed, it's a great game. I've read in PC gameplay there will be an add on released pretty soon, and on their website i found out that they are working on an eastern front mod (Stalingrad). Can't wait for those.