Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-20-2004, 04:52 PM   #31
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood

Well my friend what I got for you is a little something I call peace so to speak. You mentioned in a thread a few moons ago about clutter being an issue in your home, so this is my gift not just for you, but your whole family. If you have ever seen the show trading space's, it is something along the line's of that except, you will be getting your own personal designer at your every beck and whim, a full crew of skilled carpenters to make that clutter organized, and few personal attendants to make the mess very worth wile so that you and the wife dont even notice that the living room is torn apart and that the designers found that ham sandwhich that disappeared 3 years ago I would name the Designers for you, but they are of your choice through out history, ask and the will be available. Michaelangleo cielings if you wish or Dali for that matter, sky's the limit.

May you and your's have a Merry Christmas. Hope it works out for you
Old 12-20-2004, 05:05 PM   #32
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Great thread Aelia, and wonderful creativity and thoughtfulness from all the participants. This really was a great concept and I am sure it will grow to get bigger and better each year.

Special thanks and HUGS to Aelia for uplifting the spirits about this place [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 12-20-2004, 05:16 PM   #33
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:

MERRY CHRISTMAS SPIRITS FOREVER

Edit (spirits) : error of max number of images XD

Hey..it's me...what else would you expect ?

Mind you though, this is the Heineken Magnum, a 1,5 liter, champagne bottle sized beer, limited edition.

Cheers !!!
Hahaha, awesome thanks, *grabs them an hides em under coat*
*remebers still..verry underage....but hey it's christmas!* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

thanks Johnny

Old 12-20-2004, 05:21 PM   #34
Spirits forever

oh okay, now

Merry Christmas Iron Greasel

Okay i don't know you too well, and seeing your sig, i can assume that you like Black Mage..So For your christmas gift,
your very own Black Mage!

umm..it looks alittle rushed..but hey i was drunk ( joke...if you don't get it look at what johnny gave me)
anyways, Enjoy! and if you want i can make it a sig or somthing, (but that's kinda stupid since you already have one XD)

[img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

[ 12-20-2004, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]

Old 12-20-2004, 05:22 PM   #35
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hahaha! Oh man! Jaradu that present is awesome! Your gift-making skills know no bounds. Thanks HEAPS dude!

And Illumina, of course I meant Jaradu's patented Hiero Hopper. What else could I have possibly meant by 'Hey baby, pull up a face'? Scrub that dirty mind young lady! (I literally laughed out loud when I read your post. Awesome! Simply awesome! [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Lady Sedai, you are most welcome. Hope you have a great Christmas! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mel, the Hiero Hopper is built to last. There's plenty of fun to be had by all. Just wait your turn
Old 12-20-2004, 07:17 PM   #36
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Ok Someguy here it is!
You won't just be some guy when you're strutin' around in this stuff!

The Supreme Plate will protect you from harm and increase your speed and accuracy greatly.

The Dragon Helm of the Phoenix, will protect your head and greatly reduce damage from fire based attacks.

The Amulet of the Sky will give immunity to all types of poison, disease and negative affects from the undead.

The Guardian (Halberd) will cleave through all but the mightiest of foes.

Judicious Measure will be your friend when things are really close and personal. Increasing endurance and luck and doing double damage to Ogres.

When you just want to sit back and let them have it from a distance, the Noblebone Bow is the only choice. Close also counts with this weapon as the arrows explode on impact!

..and when you feel the need to slow things down, a wand of paralysis is the only option.

Well, I hope this meets some of your needs this Christmas my friend!
Old 12-20-2004, 07:17 PM   #37
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Awesome! I get my very beaver and an Alienware computor! Callum, you rock! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Jorath Calar

I give to you the one, and the only Mercedes CLK_GTR.

Now, since your gonna be drivin' around in your new car, you probably need a new house to put it in, right?

Craigdarroch Castle!

Your very own castle, in Victoria BC! It's very quaint, but it should suit your needs! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Wow... That is simply awesome... finally I can move out... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks and merry christmas

This thread is simply awesome by the wayI've had to hold back bursts of laughter so I don't wake up the rest of the house... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2004, 07:21 PM   #38
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Oh HELL YEAH. Wait, how much does that stuff weigh? I'm 13, I'm not sure I can wear plate armor without falling over. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*dons everything* Now I just need something to practice on... Thanks man. All my penguins will be sooo jealous.

EDIT: Oh how I love this warm and fuzzy feeling, I've had it TWICE today.

[ 12-20-2004, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 12-20-2004, 07:49 PM   #39
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Oh HELL YEAH. Wait, how much does that stuff weigh? I'm 13, I'm not sure I can wear plate armor without falling over. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*dons everything* Now I just need something to practice on... Thanks man. All my penguins will be sooo jealous.

EDIT: Oh how I love this warm and fuzzy feeling, I've had it TWICE today.
Don't worry, you'll have lots of time to grow into it! You're welcome!
Old 12-20-2004, 08:42 PM   #40
Absynthe

MERRY CHRISTMAS ELIF GODSON!!!!!

After searching far and wide (roughly 17" diagonal viewing area)and sparing no expense (actually got change for a nickel out of this...) I've found what I think may be a decent present for you...

A professional hockey arena of your very own, complete with a yet-to-be-named pro hockey team assembled from the first-round picks of the 2005 season!
This arena will be installed on your new hundred and fifty acre compound in beautiful hurricane-free Tennesee and will boast the latest in comfort for the fans with a 50 ft plasma screen jumbotron, fully reclining barcalounger chairs, and a bucket of assorted fish to throw at the opposing team. Due to space and comfort considerations, seating is limited to 35,000 of your closest friends.
Your personal suite will have a professionally staffed kitchen and bar at your beck and call 24-7, because when you aren't watching a hockey game, you'll be playing Dark Age of Camelot on your own dedicated server and custom-built Alienware system or running through your Judo routine in the attached gym.
The specially built Hummer-limousine Zamboni has it's own wetbar and seats nine, so you can take the family for a spin at halftime.
I had a difficult time arranging comfortable travel for you and the family, so I just settled for having the Stanley Cup playoff games held at your facility every year. Hope you don't mind the crowds...

Here's hoping you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year!