Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-09-2004, 04:12 PM   #11
Son of Osiris

Lawful Good Human Paladin.

THANK YOU, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!!!

Old 02-09-2004, 04:58 PM   #12
The Fallen One
Elminster

I Am A: Lawful Good Elf Mage Ranger

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Find out What D&D Character You Are, courtesy of Zinious Software corporation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Results:

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- X X X X X X X X (8)
Neutral - X X X X X X (6)
Chaos --- X (1)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- X X X X X X X X (8)
Neutral - X X X X X X (6)
Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
Human ---- X X (2)
Half-Elf - X X X X X (5)
Elf ------ X X X X X X X X (8)
Halfling - X (1)
Dwarf ---- (-2)
Half-Orc - (0)
Gnome ---- X X X (3)

Class:
Fighter - (0)
Ranger -- X X X X X (5)
Paladin - X (1)
Cleric -- X (1)
Mage ---- X X X X X X (6)
Druid --- X X X X (4)
Thief --- (-1)
Bard ---- X X (2)
Monk ---- (0)

[ 02-09-2004, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: The Fallen One ]
Old 02-09-2004, 05:02 PM   #13
Spirits forever

HAHA this thing is very very acurate!!! i knew this by my heart that it would be the result and Walah there it is!!!!

You are a...

Lawful Good Elf Druid Ranger

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Old 02-09-2004, 05:43 PM   #14
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
NG elven Bard/Mage. Could I be any other?

One day, when we were immensely bored, the people in my group and I actually drew up character sheets for ourselves. I ended up an elven sorc/bard/druid, but I doubt that program will let us triple-class.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 02-09-2004, 07:13 PM   #15
Assassin
Symbol of Cyric

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.
In The Terminator, Sarah Connor is told a speech by John Connor\'s father that John has given in the future. When John is born, Sarah tells John this speech, and John grows up to tell it in the future. So who wrote the speech?!
Old 02-09-2004, 07:49 PM   #16
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

Not sure what to make of this!

Lawful Evil Dwarf Ranger Paladin

Alignment:
Lawful Evil characters believe that a nice, orderly system of life is perfect for them to abuse for their own advancement. They will work within 'the system' to get the best that they can for themselves.

Race:
Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:28 PM   #17
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

Chaotic good half orc fighter/ranger ..I never would have guessed!
Old 02-09-2004, 09:35 PM   #18
shadowspecter
The Magister

Interesting....

I'm a chaotic good elf ranger/cleric
“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” <br />-Mark Twain<br /><br />“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?” <br />-Scott Adams
Old 02-09-2004, 10:01 PM   #19
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

I Am A: Neutral Evil Elf Thief Mage

Alignment:
Neutral Evil characters believe in Number One. Their personal gain takes precedance over all else, and they will work with whomever necessary and whatever institutions necessary to further their own goals.

Race:

Primary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Secondary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Find out What D&D Character You Are, courtesy of Zinious Software corporation

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Old 02-09-2004, 10:10 PM   #20
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
I Am A: Lawful Evil Human Mage Bard

Alignment:
Lawful Evil characters believe that a nice, orderly system of life is perfect for them to abuse for their own advancement. They will work within 'the system' to get the best that they can for themselves.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.
Hehe.