Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-31-2000, 10:31 PM   #1
cormac12

********** SPOILER ********

I have done the golem part bit and killed the 1st lich I have the 2nd near death surrounded by my lads with a few +4 weapons and some 7th and 8th level summonees who do do damage.. and yet he won't die.
Can anyone shed some light please or is this a bug.

Old 12-31-2000, 10:53 PM   #2
Magness
Quintesson

I've had this happen before as well. I even tried using the cheat code to kill the character and it didn't work. (FYI ... the cheat code for killing a character delivers a little over 1000 points of damage to the target.) I ended up having to abort and reload. I think that this is a bug. The second time I was able to nuke the lich with little effort. (Having 2 fire elementals and 2 arial servants waiting for the lich to appear does wonders!!!!! "Lich", WOW!! The Lich didn't even get to cast its continency defensive spells or its time stop. Poof... no more lich!!!)
Old 12-31-2000, 11:04 PM   #3
cormac12

Magness I was hoping to hear that mabey the stone of bejasus was required to kill him and it was not a bug, ah well ..........anyway thanks for the reply