Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-29-2004, 01:20 AM   #1
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

hey Everyone,

Just thougth I would tell you about a "experience" I had with a Ghost.

At the moment my wife and I are living in a flat that belongs to my family. Actually it used to belong to my Grandmother who died about 10 years ago. My wife had never met nor seen a photo of my grandmother before this happened. I need to also add that my grandmother died in her sleep in this very flat.

I was always close to my grandmother and she always looked out for me and told me that since I was her favourate grandson that she wanted to make sure I ended up with the right partner.

2 days after my wife and I got back from our honeymoon my wife woke me up with a scream. She said she saw an old woman standing in the corner of our bedroom. I asked her what this woman looked like and she described the hair the face the hight. She saw this woman very clearly. I suspected who it was but waited till the next day.

The next day I got out the photo album and showed her a picture of my grandmother. Her face went white and she told me that was the woman she saw. I then told her that my grandmother died in this flat, and that she always wanted to check out my wife when it happened.

Tell you what it freaked me out for a while.

Do any of you have a ghost story like that ?

Cheers!
Old 10-29-2004, 01:47 AM   #2
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I have a few, but wil wait to post them untill tomorrow, gotta go finish laundry and head to bed [img]smile.gif[/img] but I have some stories to tell
Old 10-29-2004, 04:29 AM   #3
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

I really wish I did have such a story (sort of). There are just too many of these types of stories to discount the fact that there such things. They're very interesting to me. I've read a book on Canadian ghosts and there's a program on "Space" I think which also gives accounts of Canadian ghosts.

Have there been any more incidences since that time T-D-C?

[ 10-29-2004, 04:35 AM: Message edited by: Variol (Farseer) Elmwood ]
Old 10-29-2004, 04:59 AM   #4
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Yeha weird things happen in the flat. Things go missing only to end up in in places that you have already looked.

The dog just looks in here some times and for no reason barks.

Its all good. I know she is looking out for me
Old 10-29-2004, 05:13 AM   #5
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Ok, but, do you think she's watching when you're making love... gotcha thinking now don't I...
Old 10-29-2004, 07:00 AM   #6
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

EWWWWWWW *BAD THOUGHTS*

I won't sleep now. Thanks for that!
Old 10-29-2004, 07:07 AM   #7
lost prophet
Drow Warrior

oh my god thats wrong man......all the little kiddies avert your eyes!
Old 10-29-2004, 05:04 PM   #8
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

ok, here is one of mine.....told to me by my grandmother and father...........

quite a few years ago(meaning over 50) there was a man who lived down the road from my grandmothers home. he was a crazy sort, always threating the family. one day he came up to the house with a gun, and there was a young child in the yard, the man aimed the gun, and pulled the trigger...the father seeing this grabbed his gun and shot the man dead....later to find out the child had fallen over a rock just before the gun went off. the next year on the same day a blue glowing orb followed the same path the man took, and stopped in front of the house and a shot rang out. then the blue orb disappeared, and every year after that at the same time of day you can see this orb.

my brother and I saw it a few times while living there, it was really scary to see it, we quit going out there at that time of the night......

more stories to come later
Old 10-29-2004, 10:43 PM   #9
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I don't have really any ghost stories. But maybe one, I dunno. At my work (which is a house that was built probably 80 years ago, converted into an office) about ten or so years ago, I was walking from the kitchen to my desk, and I clearly heard a male voice say "Hello" to me, but there was nobody in the office. Was weird, I just kept walking to my office and ignored it, and I've never heard anything since. So who knows.

I'm not much of a believer in ghosts, sometimes I think "maybe" but that's about it. And if there were ghosts that I came upon or had to deal with, I would not be afraid. Screw haunting my ass, I'll haunt theirs. LOL, i.e., like if I moved into a house that was haunted, and just say it's like Poltergeist or something, and the ghosts F with me at night, well.... ha... I'd F with them during they day then... Oh I got all kinds of heavy metal music that I bet they'd hate, yeah want some? Get some LOL. I can be just as relentless! I'd be all taking walls down and stuff, renovating, oh I'd do whatever it took LOL to piss em off. Have the house filled with loud drunken construction workers LOL... I'd win the battle, cause they wouldn't want to kill me and have my spirit living with em in the house, imagine the potential for chaos there eh? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Yes I have it all planned out just in case, as with many things, preparation and paranoia are the ultimate combined defensive awareness "they" say. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

So Bring It ON spooks, and I got tin foil too nyah nyah!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-30-2004, 01:49 AM   #10
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Ghost Story? okay...

This happen 2 years ago. 7 days afer my grandma died. we had a " call the spirit " event at 6pm. This event is needed so that the spirit can roam the house for the last time before going to the land of the dead. I was told to switch off the main switch ( located at far corner of the living room). They put down the mat and everybody sit on it except me ( I was standing to switch off the main swtich ).

At exactly 6pm I swicth off the main swicth. the whole house was dark but I can still somewhat see them sitting there. Then the bobohizan start to chant something to call my grandma spirit. Minutes passed before suddenly I start to smell a rotten soiled wood smell. The smell get stronger and stronger until I got to cover my nose.

It seems to be ages before the bobohizan call me to swicth on the main switch. I was relive at that. So I go over to them and ask them whether they have smell what I've smell. They told me no. I was puzzled. I then saw my sister ( who was still sitting. She is full of sweat. I ask ker what's wrong. She told me she saw grandma and someone else ( a man ) trying to touch me. Everybody was shocked!

I told everybody I saw nothing but I did smell something. everybody then go near the main switch where I was standing and they can faintly smell the rotten soiled wood smell. They concluded that my grandma brought along my grandpa to visit the house. However, they don't know why grandma and granpa try to touch me. The bobohizan said maybe they are trying to tell me something.

hmmm..I wonder...