Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2004, 07:05 PM   #31
Jorath Calar
Harper

hehehe... [img]tongue.gif[/img] Then it is like I suspected, you are full of s...

ehmm, no I cant say it... I want to... but won't... because after all I like you [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-21-2004, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: Jorath Calar ]
Old 03-20-2004, 10:28 PM   #32
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Awww... give him a break, LK. He's from Iceland, where it's too cold to know the difference between a "number" and a "nuber".

I'm just trying to figure out if "nuber" is related to "newbie" or "tuber". In either case, I'd hate to try to pass one... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ermmm... I'm getting out of here before Choc gets wind of it and decides to bury everything in his private litterbox.

And I also hate it when *SOMEONE* who shall remain nameless doesn't replenish the TP. There have been times when I've looked at an empty roll for four days... two days after the box of kleenex was also emptied... [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

And before anyone else adds it in, I sometimes get tired of being the only person who will get another roll and put it in the bathroom...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 03-22-2004, 05:41 PM   #33
Kzonon
Dungeon Master

I've been following this thread for a couple days now and i've really wanted to post but I haven't been able to get my list down to a manageable size....so I'm just going to talk about one of my many.....toilet seats.

1) Cold Toilet seats....we have machines that can "think", toys that interact with children, portable computers that will unlock you doors and switch on your lights for you....but a simple toilet seat warmer can't be ecomnomically developed?!?!?! (Makes me want to move to a warm climate).

2) Yes...I forget to put the toilet seat down. And every once in a while the girlfriend falls in....and of course I don't hear the end of it. So if Bill Gate's house can tell who is in the room so that it can play the correct music...it should be possible for a toilet to figure out if the toilet seat should be up or down. (Makes me want to move out....to that warm climate).
Old 03-22-2004, 05:46 PM   #34
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

lol kzonon! that is too funy.

my hubby is good at putting the seat down, it's the lid i worry about. our cute lil toddler may fall in an drown if he doesn't start remembering to to put the lid back where he found it.

and y'know i saw some of malcom in the middle last night, the second boy moved out and the first tried to convince him to move back home, that it wasn't right. malcom said his best arguement was never having to sit on a cold toilet....i assume because there are so many ppl in the house it never gets cold...i dunno
Old 03-22-2004, 05:58 PM   #35
Jorath Calar
Harper

Toilet not in use and lid not down...?

What are you people, savages?

Lid always goes down, it's there for a reason you know!

[img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 09:16 PM   #36
Epona
Zartan

I made up for missing my second party Friday night by going to 3 on Saturday night/Sunday morning I have never been in such a state in my life, it was wonderful, I could actually feel my brain evaporating
Old 03-22-2004, 09:30 PM   #37
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Had a hellacious weekend myself, one to go down in the LadyZ records. Would gripe about it, but feel too defeated to do even that. Let's just say, pain sucks.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-22-2004, 10:05 PM   #38
Epona
Zartan

Oh dear LZ - I am familiar with that pain myself.

I beat a few personal records at the weekend, it's probably nothing to be proud of, but bloody hell it was fun! It resulted in me spending a fair proportion of the night dribbling down my chin and grinning vacantly I still pulled though
Old 03-22-2004, 10:15 PM   #39
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

sorry to hear lz, pain does suck.

my current gripe-shower scum! i wash that stupid tub like once a week and it still looks like crap. yuck!
Old 03-22-2004, 10:55 PM   #40
Nerull
Lord Ao

New gripe for me after today: rude cell phone users that insist on practically SCREAMING INTO THEIR PHONE IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYONE. I was on the bus today, and this lady gets a phone call. She immediately starts talking at the top of her lungs (loud enough that I could hear her conversation with headphones on, and I like to crank up my music). Then, at the cafeteria at work, one of the doctors gets a call (it's bad enough hearing the damn thing go off at a nearby table when you eating). What does he do? Starts talking at the top of his lungs about a patient, including stating the person's name and their condition (what ever happened to patient confidentiality?). Then, at a restaurant tonight after work, I had a table right next to me with a family, and all 4 of them had cell phones (mom, dad, the daughter not more than 9 years old, and the son not more than 11 years old). They kept getting calls THE ENTIRE MEAL. I eventually moved to another table. I understand that more and more people out there are starting to care only about themselves, but can you please have enough respect for yourself to not make an annoyance of yourself to everyone else around you?
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin