Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-29-2001, 12:25 AM   #1
Shagrat The Half Orc

I used to fiddle around with scripting, trying to make my own scripts, to no success, found the script maker to be way to complicated.

Has anyone dabbled with script making and actually created a useful script?? I would like it so my party members cast defensive spells on themselves (Stoneskin, Protection from evil 10', +2 AC spell-forgot its name.) after my party rests, that would be so incredibly useful. Also, I would like it so they rejuvenate defensive spells after they run out. I know its possible to do some of these things with the premade scripts, but the premade scripts also do a lot of things i don't like. Has anyone figured out how to do anything of this and can u help me get a successful script going to help me accomplish these tasks??

Old 10-29-2001, 01:53 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

I want a fighter script that actually tells my fighters to drink a healing potion when they are at 50%-75% health... if the computer can do it, why can't my NPCs?!?!
Old 10-29-2001, 02:09 AM   #3
Shagrat The Half Orc

There u go, thats what im talking about. For NWN they need to make a script maker that's easy to use. There's so many tedious, menial tasks that can be done with great ease using scripts to make the BG gaming experience more fun.