Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-26-2002, 02:46 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

the original thread is here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=001902&p=

the previous thread is here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...;f=10;t=010488

Cloudy's Cafe

Come in, be welcome, be comfortable, be yourself

Welcome to Cloudy's Cafe, a place to have a cup of coffee or a good
darjeeling and the finest in conversation and camaraderie.

The proprietor asks that you follow a few simple guidelines:

this is a real conversation zone, not a role-play zone

[i]* no flaming; if you disagree with a viewpoint expressed by any patron, please do so in a civil manner
* any topic is fair game, but keep posts to the standards that Ziroc has set for the entire forum, please (ie: foul language is not appropriate and things should be suitable for all audiences)
-a side note from Cloudy: I see this as a place for those short
conversations about a new baby or the latest soccer fiasco, not for things that are big enough to warrant their own threads, by all means give those things the space they need and post separately!
* Please, no one word or smiley posts (Ziroc has declared them 'real spam' and the proprietor doesn't want the reputuation of "good spam" to suffer!)
* do feel free to be serious or silly and enjoy the company of others while you are here. By all means POST if you have something to say, even to start another topic , we can handle multiple chats, we're a CAFE!!! But be courteous and don't disrupt a conversation just to disrupt it.

Come on in! The bar is stocked with coffees, teas, juices and waters from around the world. And purple napkins, of course!

The lighting is low, the golden oak counters and tables glow with inviting warmth. Near the window, the lighting is brighter, as comfy, plush leather armchairs wait for those who'd like to read a book while relaxing to music or just lazily watch the world go by.

Cloudy,
your hostess [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2002, 02:49 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello all! I'm back and will be taking over all creation of new Cafe threads.

PLEASE do not create a new Cafe thread unless I've specifically asked you to or have indicated I'm not going to be around for several days. This will cut down on confusion by allowing only one new Cafe at a time since I'll be the one starting them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

thanks!

Now, how's everyone? Any new jobs, babies, houses, cars, schools? I went to visit friends over the weekend and had a great time. They've got a heater for their outdoor (above ground) pool.
Old 08-26-2002, 02:56 PM   #3
Kaltia
Jack Burton

hi everyone!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-26-2002, 02:59 PM   #4
Lord Shield

hiya. what's new? well you know my answer to that Cloudy. New g/f named Tanya [img]smile.gif[/img] - very sweet [img]smile.gif[/img]

Also considering starting the old tavern up again though I need to discuss how to make it worrk. Figure on talking it through with Neb and Mel (old veterans of the bar) and whoever else I can find LOL!!

Old 08-26-2002, 03:00 PM   #5
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Cloudy, are you asking me if i have any new babies ? I'm not sure how to do that in only one weekend, but i might give it a try next week. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2002, 03:02 PM   #6
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
Ok, Attalus. I stop the pathetic punslinging.

[img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] I suppose I should have eaten something today. That must be why I am hungry right about now. Imagine that! [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]
Hmmm, another severe attack of "The Munchies?"

Hey, LS, how is the Bar different from Cloudy's, except not having such a nice host(ess)?
Old 08-26-2002, 03:02 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey LS! Do get the tavern going again. Let me know how it is progressing! I'd love to see a place to chat/play/rp over there. psssssst.. and I'm a mod there

About the new gf, way cool, LS!!!
Old 08-26-2002, 03:04 PM   #8
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hello all! I'm back and will be taking over all creation of new Cafe threads.

PLEASE do not create a new Cafe thread unless I've specifically asked you to or have indicated I'm not going to be around for several days. This will cut down on confusion by allowing only one new Cafe at a time since I'll be the one starting them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

thanks!

Yay, Cloudy, our one and only Hostess. Damn, Galadria is making me go back to work. I think she just wants to get online.
Old 08-26-2002, 03:06 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Attalus, it's in ROLE PLAY for one thing and for another, you post in character there.
Old 08-26-2002, 03:11 PM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL! Well, Attalus, we'll catch you later! Say howdy to Galadria for me!

johnny! Shame shame shame! Are you planning an orgy this weekend? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

My excitement for the day will be getting my headache to go away and stay away. Jim helped with it at lunch time (LOL, get yourselves out of the gutter, now! )by massaging my neck and face, but ugh, it's back now.