Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2002, 09:39 PM   #1
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

Is it the Undermountain one in "Action" that started off in a Y-something Tavern? And had MONSTERS THAT KEPT ON RESPAWNING!!! If not then the propper Undermountain must be spectacular if it then I loved it! Except that Altar of Mask that stole my items.
Old 08-30-2002, 08:33 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Dagorion:
Is it the Undermountain one in "Action" that started off in a Y-something Tavern? And had MONSTERS THAT KEPT ON RESPAWNING!!! If not then the propper Undermountain must be spectacular if it then I loved it! Except that Altar of Mask that stole my items.
Nope, doesn't sound like ours.. I don't have any 'take your items' scripts in our Mod.. that is just wrong. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 08:43 AM   #3
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

Ok, when i said "stole items" i eant that it took them but they they were on the altar after we had destroyed it to see what was inside. So It wasnt your mod? And another totally unrelated thing Z, i noticed you are member number 2... im just curious who is number 1?
Old 08-30-2002, 11:45 AM   #4
Blade
Emerald Dragon

hehe thats a common question the moderator is number one, the one that maintains the board?, or it actually doesn't exist [img]tongue.gif[/img] , or at least thats how i believe it is. Also Z when is your mode going to be online? I'm anctious to play it.
Old 08-30-2002, 01:15 PM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

It was online just now...I spent a good 4 hours in there, hacking away. Awesome scenery, Z. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 04:07 PM   #6
Djinn Raffo
Ra

I've been looking for it but havent found it yet! I'm pumped to check it out. Is it server characters only?
Djinn Raffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 02:44 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
I've been looking for it but havent found it yet! I'm pumped to check it out. Is it server characters only?
No, it's local as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 02:49 AM   #8
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

That brings up another question, how do i get a server character(im sick of not being allowed to go onto some games) and is it possible to take my local character and turn him into a server one? I have gotten to lvl 4 with hard work and dont want to start at lvl 1 again.
Old 08-31-2002, 06:06 PM   #9
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
That brings up another question, how do i get a server character(im sick of not being allowed to go onto some games) and is it possible to take my local character and turn him into a server one? I have gotten to lvl 4 with hard work and dont want to start at lvl 1 again.
Nope, not possible. But some server games allow you to train your char to any level...
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 08:41 PM   #10
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
quote:
Nope, not possible. But some server games allow you to train your char to any level...[/QUOTE]Ok... now how do i get a server character?
Dagorion is offline   Reply With Quote