Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-02-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

A wonderful and fun topic.

If you're Muslim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWGA8...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7qi...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3Ea...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouztv...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nUI3...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJkmR...elated&search=

I can't believe we have to share the planet with these "people." It's very disturbing.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:21 PM   #2
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Only a rod will help!
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:54 PM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Pretty pathetic stuff, though I doubt they have the monopoly on feeling entitled to bash their wives - I hear according to Wikipedia 1 in 4 women in the US will be assaulted by their partner over their lifetime - 3 million women a year.

Strangely enough, in Australia more males are victims of domestic violence than females. You better watch yourself, Hive... [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

[ 02-02-2007, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:08 PM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

It is an issue, girls hitting blokes. Problem is so many people are humiliated by it and some men believe in their masculinity so badly that they will just "take it" and act like it's normal. Abuse is abuse though IMO, and you can't really love someone if they're assualting you every minute.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:33 PM   #5
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Pretty pathetic stuff, though I doubt they have the monopoly on feeling entitled to bash their wives - I hear according to Wikipedia 1 in 4 women in the US will be assaulted by their partner over their lifetime - 3 million women a year.

Strangely enough, in Australia more males are victims of domestic violence than females. You better watch yourself, Hive... [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
Now that sounds like a challenge, i like it rough. I'm gonna find me an Aussie sheila.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:31 PM   #6
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Now that sounds like a challenge, i like it rough. I'm gonna find me an Aussie sheila.
Can you stand the shame of her drinking you under the table? [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 04:06 PM   #7
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Can you stand the shame of her drinking you under the table? [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Take my word for it...NOBODY can drink me under the table. I have yet to meet the person who can continuously drink for more than 24 hours and still stand on his feet. If there's one thing in my life i'm quite confident about, it's my ability to drink nonstop without getting completely wasted. That's what working in a beerfactory for 9 years straight does for you.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:25 PM   #8
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

If you've been straight for nine years, how can you be sure? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:03 AM   #9
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
It is an issue, girls hitting blokes. Problem is so many people are humiliated by it and some men believe in their masculinity so badly that they will just "take it" and act like it's normal. Abuse is abuse though IMO, and you can't really love someone if they're assualting you every minute.
happened to me through the entirety of my marriage, and yes the system is set up to screw over men, even if you say something, you won't be taken seriously (in many areas)
Old 02-05-2007, 10:08 AM   #10
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

But it's hard to counter in islam when it's scripturally demanded and for the last 1000 years the rule of law has been to accept what is written literally, no room for interpretation or modifying what is written: http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-wife...koran-4-34.htm