Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-25-2004, 09:37 PM   #11
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Willow is goofing you. She meant to type warlock, but since she's been playing around with other games, warlord just kind of slipped in there ... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good eyes, though; I didn't spot it until I saw your post, and then I had to go back to search for it. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 04:59 AM   #12
Radek
Red Dragon

Trick:
Reset Adventures clears your role history. Right, you cannot become a ninja twice during a particular game run but when you reset adventures, you can become a ninja again.
Usage:
1. You can collect all magic schools, become a warlock in the end, and reset andventures. Now, you are a "pure warlock", without any role history. But you also know all magic schools. Therefore, you can collect important spells and change role to anything except warlock and base roles no matter which roles you have got before reset adventures.
2. You can collect role specific traits and reset adventures. The traits will not vanish - unlike your role history Therefore, you can change role to your favourite role even if you have already got the role before reset adventures.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:08 AM   #13
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Willow is goofing you. She meant to type warlock, but since she's been playing around with other games, warlord just kind of slipped in there ... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good eyes, though; I didn't spot it until I saw your post, and then I had to go back to search for it. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Absolutely correct. [img]smile.gif[/img] Too much Warlords IV can be bad for you.
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 06:27 AM   #14
kondrix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks everyone , for the super clearance [img]smile.gif[/img] and for a warm welcome.
kondrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 08:38 AM   #15
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Prosze. And I'm sure I spelled it wrong, but I only speak a little bit of Polish, and write it less.

We enjoy having new folks discover the world of W&W, and especially when they ask for help. That way, we can appear wise and all-knowing. Well, except for Wyvern, because she is wise and all-knowing [img]smile.gif[/img]

Come on back and let us know how your game is progressing. We'd love to hear about it.
-+-+-+
Old 02-28-2004, 02:02 PM   #16
kondrix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It should be "prosze" written with a strange "e" that has a small "," at the bottom.

You probably can't write that strange "e" using your keyboard, so A for you! [img]smile.gif[/img]
kondrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 02:37 PM   #17
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Dzienkuje!
-+-+-+