Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2002, 12:08 AM   #1
Skog
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Right in the middle of a game, I decided to upgrade to:

ASUS P3 M/B
Intel P3 1GHz CPU
256 MB
ATI Radeon Video Card
XP Platform

When I got back up and running, I reinstalled from the original cds the game. And copied the save games to the new directory.

I had saved just before going into Dragon Spire and I was just having a wonderful time. A couple of my characters leveled up so I decided to head back to Ishad N'Ha and get additional training, I came out of the dungeon went on back. Did the normal stuff, ie sell loot, and when I was ready to go into the temple, I could not do it, or the Bushi Dojo. Armory, Pawn Shop, Tav, Magic Shop, etc were all OK. And then I noticed that I could not leave by either gate. I went back to my earlier save and then went back to Ish. Same problem. I tried without the patch and with it. No luck

Any help would be appreciated. I would hate to start over and then run into the the same problem when I get back to Ish. And I appologize if I missed the thread. Please redirect me if needed.

Skogkongen
The Adventurer who doesn't seem to want to leave the confines of Ishad N'Ha.
Skog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 06:19 AM   #2
Zero
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Try this site,there is a lot of info regarding windowsXP and another bit about Radeon cards.I can't remember the exact address and I don't know how to post links, but the site is:
www.volberding.com/WHints/questions.htm
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 06:22 AM   #3
Zero
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorry! That should be:
www.volberding.com/WHints/bugs.htm
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2002, 11:16 AM   #4
Skog
Elite Waterdeep Guard

That solved the problem. I can now get out of the Tav.

Skogkongen
First Defender of Fish Tale Ale
Skog is offline   Reply With Quote