Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-08-2005, 09:58 AM   #31
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Harks, is that your girlfriend? Professional pic helps of course, but she's gorgeous! [img]smile.gif[/img]
i dont normally brag. but she looks prettier up close and personal. . thanks for the compliment as well [img]smile.gif[/img]

edit: and yes she is my gorgeous girlfriend

[ 02-08-2005, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 10:12 AM   #32
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
So thats the lass you left behind .... I hope fortune lets you see more of each other [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Harks that beer sounds good.
pm'ed you mate. .

edit: sorry for hijacking a little of your thread sir D.

[ 02-08-2005, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 11:36 AM   #33
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Sex for life should be fun, however there is always this tinkling feeling that there is a hole in your life, like a certain something is missing. No matter how much you enjoy this sexual relationship with this woman it never seem to get rid of this hole. It's like you are laughing but you are only laughing from the outside. Deep inside you, you feel sad and lonely....
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 03:05 PM   #34
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Sex for life should be fun, however there is always this tinkling feeling that there is a hole in your life, like a certain something is missing. No matter how much you enjoy this sexual relationship with this woman it never seem to get rid of this hole. It's like you are laughing but you are only laughing from the outside. Deep inside you, you feel sad and lonely....
That's the biggest nonsense i've ever heard. I've been in a few long term relationships, so i know what i'm talking about. One night stands are just as satisfying to me as anything else. When i want a glass of milk, do i need to buy the whole cow ?

Sad and lonely ? I don't think so.
Old 02-08-2005, 03:14 PM   #35
Spirits forever

a long term commited relationship of course XD
Old 02-08-2005, 04:00 PM   #36
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
That's the biggest nonsense i've ever heard. I've been in a few long term relationships, so i know what i'm talking about. One night stands are just as satisfying to me as anything else. When i want a glass of milk, do i need to buy the whole cow ?

You tell 'em, J master funk.
Old 02-08-2005, 05:05 PM   #37
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:

[/QUOTE]To you it's a satifying thing. To me it's not. One night stand isn't that satifying when you are so afraid of "pumping diesel into the car". So afraid of getting a "return on deposit". You know what I'm talking about do you?
Old 02-08-2005, 05:55 PM   #38
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Erm...no...i'm afraid not.

Diesel ? Returning deposits ? Spank my ass and call me Charlie, but i didn't understand a word of what you just said.
Old 02-08-2005, 06:00 PM   #39
Sigmar
Unicorn

OMGROFLMAO @ Johnny

[img]graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

----------------------------------------------

I'm a Teenager. What the hell's a commited relationship?

Being the soppy sod that I am though, I'd rather end up in a Commited Relationship personally. If it worked for Al Bundy it'll work for me.
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 06:10 PM   #40
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Ahh...then I better not corrupt people in this board any futher. Now if you would excuse me. I gotto " play some golf ". [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]