Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 12-03-2002, 04:37 PM   #61
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Okay...WAAAAAYYY OOC: ROTFLMFAO! Just as I'm trying to figure out what to do with an android's sudden appearance in a D&D Fantasy setting, I refresh to see Hiram's reply...I've been laughing so hard I'm still crying...oh...I needed that. Now...DK, we'd love to have you join us, but you do need to come up with something that fits the setting. Like Hiram said, PM him for questions to get this all straightened out. For now, I'll skip your post, but don't think we're 'ignoring' you, just figure out what you're gonna do and join in on the next turn. [img]smile.gif[/img] Also - one note: as we did in the past, now that there are more than two ppl involved, lets do it as much turn-based as possible, with exceptions when someone isn't able to take his or her turn. We don't want to move the story along too fast and leave someone out of their input.

*still snickering at the last couple of posts...*
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
DragonMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 04:39 PM   #62
Sigmar
Unicorn

Sigmar laughed at the dwarfs comments and thanked Hiram for his hasty rescue and, he also privately to himself thanked the fact that he had decided upon wearing moisture absorbing underwear, he had learnt much from the text books in the castle.

He recovered his sword and looked at himself, aside from the damage done to his cloak he had come out of the conflict unscathed,

"Not bad for my first fight eh?" his apparent arrogance was meant purely in jest, he was aware of how poorly he had performed but he was determined to improve.

"What do we do with the pig?" he asked pointing at the creature.

[ 12-03-2002, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 05:54 PM   #63
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

OOC: By Ceiling i meant something more of a multi-worldlty etherial barrier that was in the sky at the time of my being punched through it... [img]tongue.gif[/img] And don't worry, my Android is from Phantasy Star and Abides to rules simlar to 2nd eddition D&D, to sum it all up he's just a ranger without any INT or WIS...

The Construct sat back and watched the scene from afar... then something clicked in him "wait are you calling me a pig?"

[ 12-03-2002, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 09:54 PM   #64
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorry to interrupt, but I don't think I'll have time to take part in the RP, at least not just yet, besides.. internet connection was being annoying a while ago.
Old 12-03-2002, 10:15 PM   #65
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

OOC: No problem, Talthyr. Just let us know if/when you can or want to join - through PM preferably - and we'll work you on in. Otherwise, enjoy the show.

Everyone else, I'll add my next part in the a.m. Well, MY a.m. - not everyone's a.m. [img]tongue.gif[/img] But as my a.m. is IW's a.m. Well...anyhoo...I'm a bit befuddled at the moment. I'll post something spectacular when I've gotten some rest.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 12-03-2002, 10:23 PM   #66
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

OOC: just a towel..can't think where am I?
Old 12-04-2002, 07:17 AM   #67
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

*After Burzle went berzerk, the next thing Breanna knows is being cradled by her dearest companion as he administered a healing potion. Bitter and foul tasting, she drinks the draught and gazes up at Hiram in gratitude. Still a bit dazed and with a pounding headache, Breanna sits up with a groan as Hiram goes to see about Sigmar.

Seeing that Sigmar is no worse for the wear, the three are deep in discussion about what's going on in the zoo. Why are animals loose? Why did Burzle attack? Who shot arrows at him? and Breanna also silently mourns the loss of one of her dearest pets in the zoo. She knows the power of Hiram's hammer and realizes Burzle won't survive his wounds.

Startling the group, a noise akin to that of fabric ripping followed by a thunderclap dumps a bizarre being into their midst. The small party jumps, Breanna winces. This unusual creature speaks, but in Breanna's pounding head, she doesn't catch what it says. It settles down a distance away, watching them.*

"Sigmar, Burzle isn't just a pig. He was my friend. All of these animals, no matter how foul tempered or dangerous, are my friends. I must find out what happened to him and who's been tampering with the zoo inhabitants and to what purpose.

Hiram, dear, will you see if you can make acquaintance of the newcomer while I look after Burzle's last moments and then look about for clues? Sigmar, check the bushes and see if you find any evidence of who shot those arrows."

*She moves off with mincing steps towards Burzle, but turns back a moment to Sigmar...* "By the way, Siggy, you did well. You kept your head and did your best when faced with an unknown. I'm proud to have you with us and confident you will improve with time."

*She then turns to Hiram and they look at each other, not needing any words. She nods and turns back to the work at hand.*

[ 12-04-2002, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: DragonMage ]
Old 12-04-2002, 11:31 AM   #68
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Hiram notices the pain in Breanna's eyes and understands that what he considered to be beasts were her friends. He is ashamed that he had to use violence to calm the beast. If he were a magic user, he would have used a spell like "calm monster" or even "hold monster". But, since he is nothing more than an average dwarf with a big hammer, he could only use force.

Breanna took this small break in the action to reminisce about her friendship with the dwarf. She chuckled to her self as she remembered a time when she was sitting in a small tavern drinking some elven wine and talking with some friends. Suddenly, the minstrels started playing an Earth, Wind, and Fire tune and Hiram walked into the tavern. He was resplendent in a cloak bedazzled with jems and a large felt pimp hat. His platform shoes gave him the impressive height of 5" 3" and his cane pointed towards a group of elves. Hiram glared at them and said "Elf better have my gold! Not some of my gold! Not most of my gold, but all my gold!!" He strutted in like Hiram (George) Jefferson like he was Hiram Daddy, Dwarf-Pimp-on-the move. Breanna looked at him and guffawed so much; she fell out of her chair and spilled her wine. Her friends looked at her asked "Do you know him?" Breanna, composed her self and said "Yes, I know him, but he's a sweet little dwarven morsel of testosterone at heart"
After the strange being fell from the sky, Hiram walked over to it/him and greeted it/him. "Hallo, stranger!" "What are yer intentions?" The red hued golem looking person noticed Hiram finally. It/He replied, "You're wondering who I am. Machine or mannequin! With parts made in Japan. I am the modern man!
I've got a secret, I've been hiding, under my skin..."

As Hiram and the construct/android/golem/ranger dude were talking, Breanna was checking out Hiram's spectacular pecs and she couldn't help but make oooh's and aaah's as Hiram's muscles rippled. Of course, Sigmar was disgusted with this and walked over to where Hiram was to take a closer look at the stranger.

[ 12-04-2002, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]
Old 12-04-2002, 11:36 AM   #69
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Sorry to interrupt, but I don't think I'll have time to take part in the RP, at least not just yet, besides.. internet connection was being annoying a while ago.
OOC: No problemo, Tally-me-bannana. You can jump in at any time. Not literally jump as some do, but you are welcome to join when you can.
Old 12-04-2002, 02:01 PM   #70
Sigmar
Unicorn

Sigmar's morale was boosted by Breanna's words and he decided to make his way towards the bush, he gripped his sword tightly with his right hand hand and with his right arm he parted the leaves of the bush...to his horror he detected movement and in a act of panic he brought his sword down in a wide arc, upon the spot where he detected movement, he was shocked however to discover that he had sliced the swaying branch of a nearby tree. Upon investigating trhe surrounding area he came to the conclusion that there was nothing there, he was going to return to his comrades and inform his of his uneventful search when he stumbled upon something and fell face first to the floor, his face embedded in the soft and moist mud of the forest floor. He turned it and called out

"I've found something"
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote