Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2001, 08:32 PM   #1
Zayron
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Minor spoiler (perhaps?)
I have troubles with Jaheira. I have finished BG2 4 times and is on my fifth character and have decided to play with him in TOB, that I will buy tomorrow.
But before I finish the game I want to finish the romance with Jaheira ( I have completed the other girls, I want to see how it continues in TOB), anyways, I have speeded it up a little bit by using CluaConsole. I have also gotten a complete dialouge from GameFaqs. But now she won´t say what she is supposed to say! She should say "what a fina dawn" or something (and yes, I have waited from 23 hrs till 7 hrs. nothing) but she doesn´t. Instead, just now, she said a dialouge that i allready had spoken with her! Anyone got any ideas what might be wrong and how I should fix this?
Greatful for answers/
Zayron- gone reeking mad after the final battle
Old 07-17-2001, 08:34 PM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Er, your going to get some people mad if you continue to spam. This is the third archive that you have made or posted in concerning the Jaheira romance.
Old 07-17-2001, 08:36 PM   #3
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Push the dialouge on with shadowkeeper and or download the bugfixes from http://members.home.net/mrkevvy/ good luck with ToB, I at the earliest can get it on friday.

------------------
Old 07-17-2001, 08:39 PM   #4
Zayron
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ACtually two concerning Jaheira, but sorry anyways. It´s just that that I want to go to bed soon, but still fix this Jaheira-problem first, so I hoped someone could help me first. Sorry if I bothered you. To others who read, please help me. Feel my pain.
Old 07-17-2001, 08:41 PM   #5
Zayron
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks a lot Jabidas, you saved my night! Just one more question, what is shadowkeeper?
Old 07-17-2001, 08:45 PM   #6
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Its a program that lets you edit your charecters and their global variables (when they are going to say something) I think the dialouge thing your looking for is in affects and you just double click on Jaheira romance and type in the next highest number.

Where to get Shadowkeeper, just look it up in yahoo should be the first thing you find and they have a forum if you need more advice.

need any more help?, remember the bug fixes as well from the baldurdash page.

------------------
Old 07-17-2001, 09:00 PM   #7
Zayron
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Great, thanks again!
This should be fixed in no time! Thanks a lot!