Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 10:49 AM   #31
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Vallo

Vallo stared at the man carefully. He knew what he was doing, he was used to these situations.

"I was injured on my way to Lockesville, so I asked the medic to take a look at me. She took too long and I helped with magic, but her distractions made me accidently burn most of the inside of the building rather than hasten the wrapping of my bandage," Vallo explained, "I just want to clarify that it was an accident."
Old 12-10-2005, 07:12 PM   #32
Keal

Kasimno
Kasimno takes a walk before he goes over to his small house close to the guard. He passes the Lockes Manor. Those people were the richest people in the whole town. He didn't know how they came to be that powerful, thats what Kasimno thought power must be, money, all the rich people were the ones who got everytrhing they needed and the most respect.They don't deserve it. They aren't great adventurers or Kings, they inherited it, I should be just as powerful as them! Forget it, I should go get some rest if I want to get up early enough tomorrow. ande after that thought he went home to take a nap.

[ 12-13-2005, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Keal ]
Old 12-13-2005, 10:28 PM   #33
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Simon Locke

Having finished dinner, Simon left the table to the maids for clean-up and strolled over to the window, peering out at the moon. It was not often that his big brother missed dinner, much less when it was cranberry pork-chops night. He ordered for the leftovers to be saved in the event that Edward might not be too much longer, and went off towards his room to study an hour or so before calling it a day.

When Simon got to his room, he grabbed up his book he'd been reading for the past three weeks and fell into the task.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:11 AM   #34
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Edward Locke

There was one thing that Edward liked about this meeting and it was that this gentleman had spoken directly to the point of the matter in as few words as possible.

"I apologize on behalf of our fair town if you did not receive the level of attention that you felt you were owed while under the care of our medical facility. We do try to accomodate the needs of every visitor to Lockesville.

As pertaining to this matter, I have received a memo from the nurse on duty which briefly describes the incident and the extent of damage that the nurse's station has suffered at the accidental release of magical energies by yourself.

The memo describes the damage to be minimal and well within our ability to recover from the losses that have resulted. If you would like to make full retribution for this infraction, then I shall be pleased to ask for the amount of 50 gold to cover the cost of the repairs that have been outlined. You may make this payment to my secretary on your way out.

Now if you will excuse me good sir. Have a wonderful night, and enjoy your stay in Lockesville."

Edward did not even give the guy a chance to say anything more. He got up from his chair and left the room by the door behind his desk.

This doorway lead to the hall which took him into the residential section of Locke manor. From there, he entered the dining hall only to find that he had missed dinner. And it was Cranberry Pork-Chops night, too. He was pleased however to discover that his younger brother saved him a plate, which the servant on duty quickly reheated for him and served to him.

After the very late dinner, Edward retired for the evening to engage in his favorite thing before sleep. He picked up a wonderful historical literature book that he'd been working on the past few nights and turned to the page he'd left at.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:01 PM   #35
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Vallo

Vallo scowled as Edward Locke walked through the door - he didn't like it when people acted as if he was unimportant. Did they know what powers he was capable of?

He stood up and left the room, walking straight over to the secretary. He reached into a coin purse, counting out 50 gold, and handed it over before leaving Locke Manor.

He walked quickly to the inn and ordered a room, sleeping almost as soon as his head hit the hard pillow.

[ 12-16-2005, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Ivelliis ]
Old 12-16-2005, 12:39 PM   #36
dplax
Jack Burton

Vindson

He woke before the sun rose. Work awaited him, and he was in his best form before most people woke up.

The hammer struck metal and sparks flew in the air. This piece of armor was slowly starting to take shape. If anyone were to pass his shop, they would wonder what Vindson was thinking about, while working, as his expression was one of the greates concentration on his work. An expression, which could easily be misinterpreted as being in deep thought. And Vindson was expecting someone to pass. He wondered about Kasimno. The lad seemed motivated enough for now, but what was he really interested in? Did he want to be a smith, or just hear Vindson's advice and war time stories.

And what did Oley's strange map mean?
Old 12-16-2005, 02:54 PM   #37
Keal

Kasimno

As soon as Kasimno woke up he went over to Vindson's workshop,"Hey, so what do you need me to start with?" He said as he yawned,"Somethin on your mind?"
Old 12-16-2005, 03:50 PM   #38
dplax
Jack Burton

Vindson

Vindson had half not expected Kasimno to be able to wake up at this early hour, but the boy had made it. This was the earliest ever, Vindson saw the boy awake. Something must really be interesting him.

"Could you take those prongs and stick that piece into the fire for a few minutes?" -Vindson asked Kasimno motioning the piece he referred to with a movement of his shoulder.

Two hours of heavy work later the still scalding hot armor was ready.

After he rubbed the beads of sweat from his forehead Vindson handed a letter sealed by his own personal seal to Kasimno.

"Could you deliver this one to Simon Locke at his manor for me?" he asked. "Oh, and if you do, be sure not to have a peek at the letter." he added.

[ 12-16-2005, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 12-17-2005, 11:30 AM   #39
Kazilan
Elminster

Mahjong Solitaire Champion

Pandaros

He woke with a start, his fevered dreams slowly replaced by the dull ache that followed a night of drinking. No sunlight filtered through the cracks in the wall behind him yet the twittering of birds suggested that it would not be a long wait. He sat up and gathered his equipment, exchanging a curious glance with the cow whose stall he had shared that night.

"I'm on my way out, don't worry."

The cow responded with a low 'moo', and Pandaros took that as a sign to mean his intrusion had not been a burden. With a final nod to his bunk companion he slowly moved to the door of the stall and then continued on towards the entrance of the barn. He kept his eyes and ears open as he neared the entrance, wary of causing undue excitement among the locals before he had a chance to look for work.

"Nice and slow," he muttered as he reached the door.

Old 12-18-2005, 10:07 PM   #40
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

For Pandaros:

You are clear of danger and are free to roam. Your current location is outside the town's walls, but the gates are always open and your apprearance is not one to alarm the guards to stopping you.