Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-06-2001, 01:34 PM   #1
Kurt1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Can't kill Bodhi! Very frustrated! This is Chap VI. I am supposed to be able to kill her, but she gets down to 'near death' and stays there. I put the holy water in the blood pool, so she is not supposed to be regenerating. I have killed all her vampire/undead buddies. I have four heavy hitters doing tremendous damage. She is not even fighting back. I have left this going on for thirty minutes! Still just 'near death'! I replayed the fight to the same conclusion, Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I will post when I find something that works. Thanks.
Old 10-06-2001, 02:10 PM   #2
Grojlach
Zartan

Hmm, something went wrong with the variables, then...
Normally, she says something right before she dies, and apparently, that's not triggered somehow in this case.
Just a question, but are you using Scrolls of Protection from Undead? Cause that would explain it completely; it doesn't only protect your characters from harm, but will also stop any form of communication between your party and Bodhi...
Old 10-06-2001, 05:47 PM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
This actually happened to my brother in a TOB battle. He tried ctrl+y about 10 times doing 1000+ damage each time so it seems to be a bug. He did the battle over and it worked, so I'm not sure how to fix it. Also, for Bodhi to die she has to say some dialogue, try backing off a little when she gets to near death, you may be hitting to frequently for her to speak.

------------------

Goddess of Undress
Co-owner of the Evil Petting Zoo and Sorceress of the HADB
OLD COOTS eye candy and Disrobed Division of the ORT
And her sidekick Pink

"High hopes...an endless river...forever and ever"
Old 10-07-2001, 12:27 AM   #4
Kurt1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Much thanks to Grojlach and Aelia Jusa. Still am not sure what the problem was, but I replayed the battle without the 'protection from undead' scrolls. It worked this time. She's DEAD! If anyone did not see the first post; Killing Bodhi, the problem was she wouldn't die. Near death forever and not fighting back, but not dieing either. Thanks again.