Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-28-2001, 07:27 PM   #1
oldbittercraig
Elminster

May contain spoilers...

I returned to my new cabin later in the game and was approached about humans tearing up the forest surrounding the ancient temple.

I dutifully returned, found some skeletons, wiped them out, and found a note about a mining operation. I searched the temple again, found nothing else, and returned.

The wood spirit asked me why I didn't complete the task.

It was 1am when I did this... I had had a few beers and was very tired. What'd I miss?
Old 08-28-2001, 08:35 PM   #2
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Ill run you through this one.

Wood nymph\spirit appears and asks you to sort out some guys tearing up the forest you go to the forest and they are in the south and they have part of a journal that says where theyre mithral is the other part is in the temple where mazzy was imprisoned its there somewhere. Next head to the extreme south-east of the map to find some easy undead wip them out and find the mithral in the stone formation near them and return it to the noble searching the wood with the other half of that guys journal. Alternativly just kill the miners.

------------------
Old 08-29-2001, 08:32 PM   #3
oldbittercraig
Elminster

thanks... I found it last night. I missed on small portion of the map, which happened to be what I was looking for. I was hoping for a bigger fight... instead I just gave the man his necklace for no gold and told him not to let a treant hit him in the ass on the way out.