Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2001, 02:50 PM   #1
madmartigan
The Magister

Okay so this character has been through BG1 Bg2 and TOB. He has been tomed he has gotten tears so he's a little ubered but he's gone through the whole game.

Here's the twist he's a staff "saint" In Bg1 I went through with him only using a +2 staff eheh was quite hard, but my party helped out. Bg2 wasnt much better but I CHanged him into a Kensai staff 'saint' Using +4 staff of the rynn wasnt that bad, my party helped out alot here also. Did TOB and this is where the money paid off! Omg my Staff saint turned into a GOD- all I gotta say is STaff of the RAM+6 anyways now he's in the middle of soloing Bg2 here's how his stats stack up!

Name: Luxor
Race: Human
Class: Kensai(fighter)pure
Alignment: Neutral Good
Rep: 16
Level: 25
Hitpoints:181 (this includes items and tears and such)
Stats(these stats include tomes and tears)
Str: 19(22 with girdle of fire giant str)
Dex: 19
Con: 19
Int: 15
Wis: 15
Cha: 17
THACO: -19 (LOL)
Prof: 5 in staff, 2 in twohanded, 5 in spear
Saves: all at 1 and in brackets (-10 or so it's ridiculous)
Magic resistance: 45%
Equipment
Head- wjen ion stone (adds hp, ac, regeneration)
Armor- non
bracers- non
amulet- 10% +1 saves can't remember name
rings- +3 of protection, ring of gaxx
boots- of speed
belt- fire giant str
weapon- STAFF OF THE RAM+6(KNOCBACK OWNS)
cloak- of balduran

He's pimped out with the best eq that I could find for him, he gets 3 attack per round base, 5 if imp hasted, 10 with whirl, with that thaco and that staff with knockback it's OWNAGE anyways I gotta run... will continue ask AWAY WHATVER QUESTIONS

Old 07-25-2001, 02:57 PM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart

[This message has been edited by Dundee Slaytern (edited 07-25-2001).]
Old 07-25-2001, 03:09 PM   #3
Guyan Sethe
Dungeon Master

Very very impressive.

I have a Ranger/Cleric half-elf that´s been through BG1 & BG2. He´s like a God already. I almost don´t need the other NPC´s. I´ll post info about him as soon as i´m through TOB.

------------------
Might makes right.
Old 07-25-2001, 04:16 PM   #4
trux

It's interesting you chose the staff to grandmastery in.

Also, I'm sure he could really kick some arse with that Impaler spear from the Sahaugin city.

------------------
trux
Old 07-25-2001, 08:57 PM   #5
madmartigan
The Magister

Ya I tried a staff fighter for fun, worked out incredibly in the end. I have played almost all classes and every different weapon type and I have to say that a Kensai grandmastery in staff with staff of the ram is way above the others.

Average damage 30-40 with kai 47 on criticals anywhere from 75-115 and this ISNT backstabb....

Anyway I have tried kensai with longswords, hammers, two-handed swords, dual mastery ect... but by far with Staff of the Ram +6 it truly owns them all. if it wasnt for this weapon I would'nt say he was the best BUT THIS WEAPON TRULY MAKES THE KENSAI CLASS A GODDD....

I can go into a room 3-7 guys solo them bam bam bam it's a joke 1 in 3 hits bam they go FLYING backwords into the walls stuned NO SAVE ITS SO FUNNNNNNNN