Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-21-2001, 12:03 PM   #1
IntrospectiveIdeals
Dungeon Master

Ok I am in spellhold and have just discovered Yoshimo has turned his back on me. Now after I fight Irenicus he comes with about 8 assasins and I have to kill them all! Can I never get Yoshimo back, coz I really need him, I don't have any other thief nearly as good as him at my disposal, he is lvl 17 for god's sake.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also does anyone know where I can get the hammer of thunderbolts for crom faeyr
Old 07-21-2001, 12:12 PM   #2
Seid
Manshoon

Since you already went to Spellhold Yoshimo must be destroyed. You can get 200,000 exp if you give his heart to the temple-guy in Slums.

There is a way to save him by leaving him, before going into spellhold and telling him to wait, I think. I never tried it,since I don't want to travel with a potential traitor. But it's up to you.

------------------
You cannot escape the inevitable.
Old 07-22-2001, 08:38 PM   #3
Beltrande, Master Archer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Actually, I left Yoshimo at the Copper Coronet once in the slums, and when I went back there after Spellhold (Chapter 6?), he was dead.. HA!

FOOL TRAITOR GOT HIMSELF KILLED!

------------------

"I shot the low-life knobgoblin RIGHT IN THE EYE!"
Old 07-22-2001, 09:04 PM   #4
Tananda
Elminster

No way to keep Yoshimo, but you have come to Spellhold for Imoen, right? She is Level 7 thief - not too bad (at least far better than Nalia, who is only Lvl.4 thief).
As to Hammer of Thunderbolts...
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
This hammer is in the sewers under Temple district of Athkatla - there is a door there that can be unlock only with special key ("Sewers Key" obtained from Tazok in WindsperHills). This door opens a way to a secret base where the hammer can be found

------------------
Tanda,
with best regards from Guild of Assassins
Old 07-22-2001, 09:15 PM   #5
Jake
Banned User

ohhh... i always got down their by completing Yans side quest (with the hidden)
what are the other keys for? (chapel key?)

------------------
Old 07-22-2001, 10:02 PM   #6
Jeannada
Dungeon Master

WHere do you pick up the quest for the Crom Faeyr hammer thing?
Good question- do i still need that "chapel key" from Windpear hills?
And about Yoshimo- i walked into Copper coronet after getting back from underdark and when i walked into the pub, Yoshimo died as i walked in the door LOL
Old 07-22-2001, 10:25 PM   #7
Tananda
Elminster

Jeannada, actually there is no "Crom Faeyr quest", there is only a scroll indicating items nedeed to forge Crom Faeyr.
This scroll can be found
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
On Shadow dragon body in the Temple Ruins near Umar Hills. Naturally, you'll need to kill this dragon first

As to Chapel Key - as far as I know it is not needed anywhere outside WindspearHills dangeon, so there is no sense in keeping it .

------------------
Tanda,
with best regards from Guild of Assassins
Old 07-24-2001, 04:13 PM   #8
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

the chapel key, like the empty potion bottles in the guarded compound, are the vestiges of an unincluded quest.