Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2004, 10:52 AM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
I'll bite for a second. At least we're not like the hapless whinging bleating Pommies who have the next Nobel Peace Prize winner ( [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img] ) as their PM... Donut, shouldn't you be worrying more about how effective the England cricket team's Geoff Boycott blocking tactics will have on their goal of drawing the Test series in the Carribean...
Hmm and shouldn't you be showing us all how your lack of a blue-collar job hasn't emasculated you and your fellow male Aussies? LOL or at least give us the game scores, cuz I have no idea who Geoff and his Boycott are....

Besides, I thought Donut and his dog were from OZ! I'm so confused.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 11:03 AM   #12
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
I'll bite for a second. At least we're not like the hapless whinging bleating Pommies who have the next Nobel Peace Prize winner ( [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img] ) as their PM... Donut, shouldn't you be worrying more about how effective the England cricket team's Geoff Boycott blocking tactics will have on their goal of drawing the Test series in the Carribean...
Got one!! Shall I tell you a joke to stop you being so sad Mems?

Lookee here Cobber!!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-18-2004, 11:11 AM   #13
Donut
Jack Burton

Another ripper!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-18-2004, 11:17 AM   #14
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
or at least give us the game scores, cuz I have no idea who Geoff and his Boycott are....

Besides, I thought Donut and his dog were from OZ! I'm so confused.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ROTFLMAO!!!
Old 02-18-2004, 12:16 PM   #15
WoodyG666
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey that sheep thing was below the belt, your as good as calling us Kiwis!!!
Old 02-18-2004, 12:31 PM   #16
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

What's wrong with kiwis? They're just lonely, thats all

I say throw some southern cali women into Oz, that'll cure them
Old 02-18-2004, 12:39 PM   #17
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
What's wrong with kiwis? They're just lonely, thats all

I say throw some southern cali women into Oz, that'll cure them
I'm not entirely sure how that will help the Kiwis, but I get your point!
Old 02-18-2004, 12:45 PM   #18
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by WoodyG666:
Hey that sheep thing was below the belt, your as good as calling us Kiwis!!!

Welcome Woody! I'm catching all sorts today but I'll have to throw you back. But I'm after one fish in particular - he's a whopper, a type of chub called a Mandurah MacDonald! I'm sure he must be around somewhere, but he's nocturnal!

I let him slip away the other day because I was watching Sweden in the Davis Cup.
Old 02-18-2004, 01:32 PM   #19
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

You calling SoCal women sheep huh? Shame on you
Old 02-18-2004, 01:44 PM   #20
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

I had a pet sheep named Polly, she died and we ate her...