Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-27-2004, 09:05 PM   #1
Lord of things
Elite Waterdeep Guard

America has not seen anyone that blew me away. But there was lots of people who
couldn't sing.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:10 PM   #2
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

were
umm yeah, the sheer no. of people who can't sing yet think they can never ceases to amaze me.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-27-2004, 09:17 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I still like that one girl who bombed. Asian, lots of sparkles on her skin and bracelets, she used her arms too kinda provacatively, like some kinda snake dance where she was trying to charm. Still dunno what she sang, or what she said in the song. soo hoo well hehillnaaa haa, well a hea, well in his head? whooowwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

heeeeeeee, sweet memories?

Thing is, as bad as it was, it did manage to stick itself into my head! helpme.....

Methinks maybe it might be best to wait another week or so before I watch American Idol, wait until the really bad ones have been eliminated. Otherwise I may go dainbramaged. ....... .....

Reality Show Recaps
Old 01-27-2004, 09:23 PM   #4
GokuZool
Lord Ao

The only good thing about American Idol (or any "Idol" for that matter) is when it ends.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:36 PM   #5
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:
The only good thing about American Idol (or any "Idol" for that matter) is when it ends.
I second that!
Old 01-27-2004, 09:37 PM   #6
Lord of things
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Next week they will in Hawaii and a lot of them already look like they can't sing. But tonight L.A
and San Fransico had some poor poor singers. I almost feel sorry for the people who embarassed themselves.
Old 01-27-2004, 10:10 PM   #7
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

I think we all know that the only point for American Idol is that we can laugh our asses of at the people who suck.
Old 01-27-2004, 10:26 PM   #8
Sythe
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by T/-/alali:
quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:
I second that! [/QUOTE]I DISAGREE!! The best thing about American Idol is the beggining! I love it when people sing so bad so I can laugh my arse off! I nearly died laughing when there was a woman wearing blue was singing like "Boo bah blah blah doo dah boo dah daaa doo do daaahh!!" Her words were completely intelligible. Simons said she sucked and she said "Well I tried my best and I know that God is with me." And Simon says "Well I believe God is taking the day off." That cracked me up. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Cheers to Simon [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2004, 11:59 PM   #9
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
were
umm yeah, the sheer no. of people who can't sing yet think they can never ceases to amaze me.
I agree, but you never know, they may just be tone deaf
Old 01-28-2004, 01:05 AM   #10
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
I think most of the people who get into the tryouts have very.... ummm... "protective" friends. Friends who didn't have the heart to tell them not to waste the plane ticket just to get kicked out by the first show.

People should really check there abilities against the critiquing of a professional talent agent, it's cheaper to find out you can't sing that way. Or if you can't sync. up with the music your singing, well, yeah.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com