Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-18-2000, 01:55 PM   #1
Starinth

A while ago, we finished the first warrior's quest: killing Mon Sculz (sp?). When we returned to the Armory with one of our two warriors (Valoria) as the active character, nothing happened. Couldn't figure it out, so we did more exploring. The next time we went to the armory, the second warrior (Thrumble) happened to be the active character, and this time Smitty recognized him as completing the quest. We thought that probably Thrumble was the one who had actually killed the dastardly footpad, but that both warriors would be marked as completing this quest.

However, after finishing a couple of other things, we went back to get another warrior's quest. This time Smitty gave Thrumble another quest, but he kept telling Valoria that there is "nothing available at this time."

What did we do wrong? Or what didn't we do? If Valoria can't get another quest, how will she ever advance? I know Valoria was along on the quest, since I only have six characters and I always play with all of them. And I know Valoria got the quest, because I can see it in her quest book. I think I have a saved game to go back to, before we killed Mon Sculz, but I don't want to go back till I can find out what went wrong.

Old 11-18-2000, 04:25 PM   #2
AriesTiger

Hi there...

Are you sure that you had your first character get the quest and if so...try exiting the town, choosing that character to go into the armory and just wait a couple of seconds for smitty to recognize your warrior

Old 11-19-2000, 01:13 PM   #3
Starinth

That was it!!! She's a Type A personality and just plunged ahead into business without waiting for Smitty to recognize her!

Thanks, my Noble Tiger Friend.