Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 05-14-2006, 01:04 AM   #1
SHO-VA
Elite Waterdeep Guard

not sure if this is the correct forum, so if not, feel free to move it.

I have put together a set of 4 tileset haks, that the build team might want to consider adding in.

though I havent played the mod very far, (i got some stupid issue in play since the 1.67 update where the game crashes/locks up in combat) some of the sets I made/put together could make the NWN experiance feel new again.

the sets enclude:
interior castle: addins available on the vault in one set. rounded corners, extra room tiles (like the bath)
classic dungeon
rl gothic interiors
rl gothic estates
velmers tower interiors
the CCS thats castle construction set- fully updated as of last month.
a forest override that uses some of the best content available, the dl trees and edge fix, with hils and slopped terrain
a complete new rural set, has the hedgemaze and circus tents, as well as wolfsongs great water falls
the DLA sewers
there are a couple of more, just to late to think of atm.

overall these sets are in 4 haks, each one under the 25 mb.
I have tested these pretty extencivly, and havent seen any issue with them at all.

IF they are wanted, i can upload them to the vault pretty quick, and post a link. Should they be wanted in, I am happy to test them with the current haks to see what happens, as i have a feeling I will have to buy a new vid card, and that may take some time..
Old 05-14-2006, 01:43 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Hey there SHO-VA, I am pretty sure you're talking about the Undermountain module of Ziroc's when you said you had not played it through very far but would like to offer some tilesets for use.

The build team for EfU consists of one man; Ziroc. I am sure he'd like to see your tilesets, but other builders will want to as well. Therefore, I think your thread would be best suited in the NWN, SoU, and HotU game forum. That is where general discussion of modules and new tilesets would most likely be found. I'll move this over there for you.

Thanks for the considerable offer!
Old 05-14-2006, 02:57 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Every single one of those are in my new hak being released next week. Yes, ALL of those are excellent quality! (Also added loads of others, such as the Sigil tilesets as well as the Aztecs.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 07:01 AM   #4
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Must have thought they were good then...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote