Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-09-2003, 04:22 PM   #21
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Oh, I see, thank you, Bungleau.
Old 03-10-2003, 12:52 AM   #22
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
Originally posted by bsftcs:
The Ring of Neptune can also be invoked like Kerah's Sword. It yields the iron lung trait.

The traits that Sazerac has been unable to find a way of acquiring are:

Firebrand
Guardian Ward
Heroic Legacy
Mercury's Heel
Mindspeak
Regeneration
Soul Bane
Spellfire

As to the Mercury's Heel trait he mentions that it might be the same as the Faerie Wing trait?

And as to the soul bane trait I have come to think that my valkyrie actually might have that trait... I shall check that later tonight.
Guardian Ward???
Felix recalls this.
Two possibilities slowly creep forward, a bit cloudy, but worth recalling.
1.) Did it come from a lamp that some blue devil lives in?

2.) Did it come from a wizards artifact?

Honestly I can't recall. But I got it from either the wizard dude from the castle, his artifact thing. Try invoking it.
Or, it comes from the Dijin that lives in the lamp.

Regeneration. Not sure about the trait ability, but that can be enchanted into ones armor / jewelry. I recall making items with regeneration capabilities. Thou by that time I really didn't need it, but it can be done.

Felix

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 06:11 AM   #23
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

I'm pretty sure it's the Arm of Argus trait you'll get from the Djinn, so it must be the wizard dude you,re talking about. (Ardibren?)

C
Old 03-10-2003, 01:36 PM   #24
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Finally a sign from higher powers - namely this forum - that my quest is righteous. I shall intensively follow this new lead. I actually do recall something about equipping Ardibren's relic as a shield. Perhaps it may also be invoked for a trait. Oh glorious moment. The forces of light smile upon me from all heretofore known and unknown recesses of the Gael Serran. Kerah and Anephas guide me from their celestial home upon this, my quest for the missing traits. I see the silhouette of Shurugeon Castle in the distance - "Have faith, have faith" I call for the moment of truth will soon be nigh. Is there or is there not a trait to gain...

If not then there is also a relic in Skull Castle. Oh, and Felix... you are not confusing the guardian ward trait with the guardian angel trait that can be gained from invoking Kerah's Sword?

In any case thank you all for this and fututre participation in this quest. Every little advice helps.
Old 03-11-2003, 12:36 PM   #25
bsftcs
Red Dragon

The tip has brought no new clues so far. But just as amulets of holding and amulets of silence can only be invoked by wizards and warlocks there might be something to the issue. Perhaps some special items can only be invoked by characters with specific roles and races. This further complicates the matter.
Old 03-12-2003, 03:51 AM   #26
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Question Mark

Quote:
Originally posted by HammerHead:
I'm pretty sure it's the Arm of Argus trait you'll get from the Djinn, so it must be the wizard dude you,re talking about. (Ardibren?)

C
Correlate Arm of Argus to the Djinn. Yes, Yes, it must then be the Djinn. Way down at the bottom, where nobody bothers to look, one will find the Guardian Ward. Me Tinks.

If not, then it came from a super special other amulet maybe. I know I had that trait. I have not played W&W since at least 6 MAY 2002, so me memory be a bit tweaked.

Felix

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 05:37 AM   #27
Radek
Red Dragon

Arm of Argus IS given by the Djinni.
Old 03-12-2003, 07:32 PM   #28
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Felix The Assassin:
Correlate Arm of Argus to the Djinn. Yes, Yes, it must then be the Djinn. Way down at the bottom, where nobody bothers to look, one will find the Guardian Ward. Me Tinks.

If not, then it came from a super special other amulet maybe. I know I had that trait. I have not played W&W since at least 6 MAY 2002, so me memory be a bit tweaked.

Felix
The bottom of what, Felix?
Old 03-12-2003, 08:08 PM   #29
bsftcs
Red Dragon

And by the way: Does anyone know what Sazerac means by the Faerie Wing trait?
Old 03-13-2003, 08:39 AM   #30
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I believe Saz is refering to a native ability of Pixies...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote