Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-12-2002, 11:51 AM   #31
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Okay, here we go, Johnny has the ball on the sideline, Loumistro is playing D, Johnny is doing a little "Timmy Hardaway crossover" move, doing it once, twice, passes by Loumistro, goes up in the air and slams the booger home, 2-0 Johnny ! *shouts* IN YOUR FACE !!! [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2002, 12:00 PM   #32
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Loumistro who doesn't play fair takes a swing at jonny and hits him right in the face.

*oh is that blood running from your nose*

Then hits him in the kidney.
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2002, 12:23 PM   #33
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Loumistro:
Loumistro who doesn't play fair takes a swing at jonny and hits him right in the face.

*oh is that blood running from your nose*

Then hits him in the kidney.
Hey, what's wrong with you dude ? Wanna play ball or do you wanna fight ? *starts looking for his boxing gloves*
Old 07-12-2002, 12:33 PM   #34
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Sorry Man I don't like Playing fair. And I don't like Braggers So I hit you but no I don't want to fight. I will wrestle though. I would win in that for sure. I have been Wrestling for 8 years so just bring it on in a wrestling match. And I have been doing some ameture wrestling like the fake stuff for two years I am the our little leagues very own Submission Champ/Lighty Champ. And have held all titles. And we don't do it like they do in the fake crap we connect everything. and make everything hurt.
Old 07-12-2002, 12:55 PM   #35
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Sorry Man I don't like Playing fair. And I don't like Braggers So I hit you but no I don't want to fight. I will wrestle though. I would win in that for sure. I have been Wrestling for 8 years so just bring it on in a wrestling match. And I have been doing some ameture wrestling like the fake stuff for two years I am the our little leagues very own Submission Champ/Lighty Champ. And have held all titles. And we don't do it like they do in the fake crap we connect everything. and make everything hurt.
Wrestling huh, well you gotta get to me first, i used to be a kickboxer so i can use my feet to keep opponents away. Could be an interresting matchup !
Old 07-12-2002, 02:13 PM   #36
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Yeah that would be interesting. But what would happen If I were to get a hold of your Feet. And My legs are pretty strong too. I can lift around 250 with them.
Old 07-12-2002, 02:30 PM   #37
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Yeah that would be interesting. But what would happen If I were to get a hold of your Feet. And My legs are pretty strong too. I can lift around 250 with them.
Then you'd probably win, if you say you are as good as you say you are, but you''ll need all the skills you got to catch it, and don't forget... i have two feet. But let's cut the crap and go drink something at cloudy's, waddaya say ? Btw, i wasn't trying to brag, i was just trying to get you into a hilarious one on one basketballgame, you should know by now i'm not always serious !
Old 07-12-2002, 02:36 PM   #38
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Jonny I never take you serious I don't even know you but I know that you joke around so much. Hell if you do anything I think it is a joke.
Old 07-12-2002, 02:39 PM   #39
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hey jonny I am not sure which cafe you mean since there are to but I will be at Cloudbringers.

[ 07-12-2002, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Loumistro ]
Old 07-12-2002, 02:47 PM   #40
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Jonny I never take you serious I don't even know you but I know that you joke around so much. Hell if you do anything I think it is a joke.
I'm not always joking dude, not when it comes to politics and religion, i have my own strong believes about that. And check out the drugs thread, those are not jokes either. For the rest i'm pretty much a moron ! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]